• Old Player
Again, beautiful work  :smiley:
love your siggy lacy xD

LaceyPip

love your siggy lacy xD

Thank you :)

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
>< probably will have commissions down for a little longer then expected. just got a big job on hand for designing characters in an upcoming mobile game.
if you like futuristic sci fi stuff then you might be interested in it :x

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
phew been so long since ive been able to update here D:
but blah this job is only halfway done x_X;!  process of just getting the female character design done was a mess but well worth it.

*female concept art for upcoming platformer game (sci fi genre).

She can materilize weapons out of the palms of her hands, but her main wep is the energy whip.

LaceyPip

phew been so long since ive been able to update here D:
but blah this job is only halfway done x_X;!  process of just getting the female character design done was a mess but well worth it.

*female concept art for upcoming platformer game (sci fi genre).

She can materilize weapons out of the palms of her hands, but her main wep is the energy whip.

Love the fuller figure art ..its beautiful Kyandeisu

Offline GelloAce

• Characters: Kiero
  • Faction: Ducks
i love sci fi. i love your design, it's so cool :3

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
:<  now i officially know i probably wont be back for a long time. since i was officially hired to do the character designs/artwork for this game ;.; sooo sorry~!

xD anyways completely done with the first female and the first male, got 20more to go 8D plus mecha suits for all... haha

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
:<  now i officially know i probably wont be back for a long time. since i was officially hired to do the character designs/artwork for this game ;.; sooo sorry~!

xD anyways completely done with the first female and the first male, got 20more to go 8D plus mecha suits for all... haha

Beautiful
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

LaceyPip

Yet again----AMAZING!!

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
@@; just wanted to clarify things since the few pplz from here that have my skype and still play here were asking me about.
No I am not "Kyan" the new gm, i honestly dont know why over the past year my name "Kyandeisu" and my shortnicks "Kyan/Kya" have suddenly become popular around the PW servers. lol I have been away due to working on the concept work for the current game company I am working at. All i can say is sci fi, which I showed a bit of the characters done so far in my previous posts here.

and ty aga for adding in the fashion reskins i did months ago <3 im glad to see that someone finally put those files to use! Wish i had the actual free time to get in game and get myself a few pairs of them xD

:( and aga add in the creepy pikachu shirt! that thing was funny as hell D:!