Epic Perfect World

Exchange Flights?

Offline Psychopomp

• The Red Prince
  • And on the 13th day God created Scorpion.
I knoooww that you have better things to do Agatio, but one of my friends just brought this up.

The older version of the rare flights are restricted to the old classes. He bought a pair of Dark Lords before the Genesis update and has recently started using an assassin much more, but they are for Archers/Clerics only. We went to check the Donation Helper and Psychics and Assassins can use them, too.
Same happened with my Lightning and Fallen Roc mounts, being that I can't use them any longer due to this.

It's just a suggestion that all the flying mounts from before the Genesis update could possibly be traded in? Again I get you have MUCH better things to do and much more important things to attend to (not to mention my own personal bad luck with flying mounts that have been causing you trouble) but I thought I'd at least put that out there. <3

Amazing art made for me by Vesabean!

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
With any old flight you can ask a GM to exchange them for you. Just ask for a GM if any are on they will help you. Whisper me ingame i will still be on for a few more hours.
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline Psychopomp

• The Red Prince
  • And on the 13th day God created Scorpion.
Ah alright sounds good. <3 Always too scared to bother you guys more than I already have. x_x

Amazing art made for me by Vesabean!