Epic Perfect World

GV bosses

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
I'd like to throw a suggestion here about GV bosses drops , i know lots of ppl do GV on daily bases so i thought maybe changing mirages to fairy boxes would be nice.
suggested drops think u prob can add:-
1. 1 event token for each boss
2. change oht drops to same drops as normal world bosses (not the new one with acc/armor token / OEC ect)

once again it's just a suggestion no need to be a dick and throw flaming post or anything u got anything to add say it or zipp it  :smiley:

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
It doesn't sound like a bad idea, but maybe instead of having Event Token's drop on each boss maybe just the last few bosses, since it would be way easier to get them then. And for the other thing, it sounds nice. But everyone has their opinion and what not. =P

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Bonbon

• Tori was here. <3
I think that this does sound like a good idea and I agree with Lolly. You already do get 10 OEC per run though so you probably wouldn't want to overdo it with the drops. Besides, getting rid of the OHT matts wouldn't do much harm.

CarbonStrike- 150 Archer

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
You will never get event tokens for doing GV, its spamable, and not really an event, so it would be stupid.

Offline Slashyy

I'd like to throw a suggestion here about GV bosses drops , i know lots of ppl do GV on daily bases so i thought maybe changing mirages to fairy boxes would be nice.
suggested drops think u prob can add:-
1. 1 event token for each boss
2. change oht drops to same drops as normal world bosses (not the new one with acc/armor token / OEC ect)

once again it's just a suggestion no need to be a dick and throw flaming post or anything u got anything to add say it or zipp it  :smiley:

maybe only change the final boss reword to event token but other than that it would still make the tokens far too easy to get but ya maybe change them to say bronze coins, pages (all 3 types ) or even maybe page tokens (like in cube ) but ya i agree make it worth while doing gv other than for the exp as it takes like over an hour o complete a full gv

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i doubt we will be adding Event Tokens to GV, thats not a good idea, we would have to add 6 Event Tokens so it could be 1 per each party member, but then again we would be getting scammers like before running GV's just for the Tokens, and remembre they are NOT tradable so we would be getting a lot of complains.

about the drops, they are merely random cuz the real rewards are alrdy beeing given from the quests, by completing each wave.

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
now i think about it , saying for every boss was a bit too much xd. maybe add 1 token on completing wave 8. this way it would be fair for every squad member and it's too much trouble just running full GV for 1 event token. considering it's bound to char no one will do it for the token.

and about changing bosses drops to world bosses it's not too much but will help new players getting their skills while they lvling thru GV. 8 bosses should give squad about 2-3 pages , 1-2 god stones and 6-7 MTP.

it maybe extra work for u to do but am pretty sure people who runs GV will appreciate lil bit of extra reward ^-^

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
we added Event Tokens to make the server something special, this was the idea at start.
we made a mistake by delivering them like water to players  :sad:

now we wanna keep our plan stricly and we are handing them only on GM Events.

atm we have not many events for it but we are adding a lot more once we patch sirens of war.
we have alrdy around 5 to edit, also events tat were forgotten from PWI or even used only once...ofc this will require time, we so chnaged the Event Tokens to make ppl get used to it, but soon we will be making events to give them to winners  :-\
just needs time to edit all this events.

about the drops from bosses, wouldnt then people stop hunting world bosses ? we are adding more world bosses soon too  :rolleyes: i can say around 15 more if im not wrong, exactly cuz the server grew too much for the few world bosses we have.
we never liked the idea of having GV as a spam farm instance since its an easy one...thus we cant make the drops so OP, it would make people only GV (which means afk). we always try to not make the game so much afkable  :-X we enjoy the game and we always try to implemente stuff to make everyone able to enjoy it aswell.

Offline iAmLegend

IMHO, GV is already good as it is. It's an instance you can do multiple times per day and get tons of EC. Although, it is true that boss drops in GV are crap, but that's not what you signed up for, right? Keep it as it is or have another instance for Event tokens which are done once per day.
Sage R8 Seeker - 150
Demon R8 Assassin - 150
Sage R8 Archer - 150
Demon Wizard - 150
Sage Cleric - 150
Demon Barbarian - 150