Epic Perfect World

God Mode DMG

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Omfg this is a thread about me being one shotted not about that Robbert who btw deserved the mute -.- who the hell cares, life goes on. Just don't follow his example, simple enough -_-'

Da fuq......

Offline Bixos

I'll miss Robb aw :C
youtube.com/callmebix

Offline Chire

Da fuq......

Exactly what you read.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
^clearely a lot of people care lmao. Thats why they're commenting. If Deno doesnt mind people talking about Rob on his post then its not your place to say otherwise.Keep your petty opinions to yourself o:

Offline Chire

^clearely a lot of people care lmao. Thats why they're commenting. If Deno doesnt mind people talking about Rob on his post then its not your place to say otherwise.Keep your petty opinions to yourself o:

This is a thread about me also, so tvm. I do have right to post w/e the hell I want. Robbert DID deserve the mute, he is happy he wasn't banned. Don't pity someone who makes shit all around the game (I aint saying I'm an angel, and before you start pooping to me - you don't see me being perma muted. Js). It would be like pitying Nokimadafaka for getting banned when he does even way worse stuff.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Robbert

Omfg this is a thread about me being one shotted not about that Robbert who btw deserved the mute -.- who the hell cares, life goes on. Just don't follow his example, simple enough -_-'
What wrong cunt you claim saying stupid in w/c is a valid reason to IP perma mute? It's discussed, people of more value than you agreed it was a misjudged action, your opinion has no weight. If you still mad my dick didn't fit your tight anus, that's not the Forum's concern, you should complain to me and me alone. Be respectful to those that are superior to you. Where my Pibs to tell you to shut up? To stay on topic, my amigos I back and Deno bby nice dmg.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
What wrong cunt you claim saying stupid in w/c is a valid reason to IP perma mute? It's discussed, people of more value than you agreed it was a misjudged action, your opinion has no weight. If you still mad my dick didn't fit your tight anus, that's not the Forum's concern, you should complain to me and me alone. Be respectful to those that are superior to you. Where my Pibs to tell you to shut up? To stay on topic, my amigos I back and Deno bby nice dmg.
Going for forum ban too?  :D

Robbert

Going for forum ban too?  :D
For those wondering who this downer is, check OC vs Sync Worms NH thread or w/e, and see why he holds a grudge for me.  :normal-1: That Senbon thing on the other hand, the reason why she's so hostile is thoroughly described in my previous post.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
No I just think your an idiot who gets off by thinking he is bigger and better than everyone on a GAME and the crap you post everywhere just proves my point that you sir are nothing but trash.

Offline BritneyJean

• Lab's Sex Slave
  • BJ
just squeeze my tits, make all your troubles go away, everyone.

^Guess which one here is me ? :3

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
What wrong cunt you claim saying stupid in w/c is a valid reason to IP perma mute? It's discussed, people of more value than you agreed it was a misjudged action, your opinion has no weight. If you still mad my dick didn't fit your tight anus, that's not the Forum's concern, you should complain to me and me alone.[shadow=red,left] Be respectful to those that are superior to you.[/shadow] Where my Pibs to tell you to shut up? To stay on topic, my amigos I back and Deno bby nice dmg.
tell people youre superior
swear like a 13 year old with an angst problem
nice stache

rainlu

i think you guys should solve your irl issues IRL not ingame or forums
End of line.