Im Liquidstep and you may see  me at NS

Favorit place to  Chill there.

Chillstep - 150(sin)
Liquidstep - 150(Archer)
SlushyStep -  150(Mystic)
DreamStep - 150(cleric)
ChillyStepZ - 150(wiz)

Offline Catanna

The bidding is over, do we send u the pics we want drawn or what now?

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

Kim <3

and qq i poor, cnt bid :(
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Catanna

<3 Labbibibibibibbibi

Get yo ass to the Arch corner and make some more EC meng!  <3

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
Hikarii - A little advice :  Accept the good and the bad ...and realize not one of us are the same and will ALWAYS have different opinions.  What is beautiful in one person's mind and eyes, will not be beautiful in another one's mind and eyes.  I personally love your drawings, you have talent and I take it you are still young, with more exposure and training, it can become even more beautiful.

Carry on with what you doing, you are doing a great job and if someone's opinion is not what you expected, accept it as they just see things through a different colored window, and not to upset you.  The saying goes:  The truth usually hurts :)

This is so true, especially in the art world. Alot of my past instructors told me if I cannot accept good AND bad then i need to find a new career lol, it does suck hearing bad on work, when you spend hours, days even weeks and months on it only to have someone completely trash talk it. but you always have to try to see the good in those bad remarks, or strong criticism to see what you need to improve on. if you can learn this and learn how to improve your work even just a little bit by each new drawing then you will only strive to success.

xHikarii my good advice would be no matter how professional, or newly fresh artist one may be, they still can improve on their work, there will always be flaws in it even if the audience cannot see them (the artist sure can -.- its  pain lol!)  so no matter wut as long as your trying, practicing and never give up on improving your own skills and finding your own style you can achieve your goals. Seriously growing up I was always laughed at for my lifelong goal of going into the art field but regardless of the negativity I received along the way I never gave up and I have achieved that goal and now making new ones to progress into :)
Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 11:53 am by kyandeisu

Offline Nobody

Hikari who r u on vendetta?
Jishi

Offline Anie

^ Yeah.
Now what? o.o