Epic Perfect World

MoarQQingfortheQQ'ing

vlntbty

Come son, I teach you why.

Point made...

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)

Point made...

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *dies*
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
They see themself like this:

When in fact they look like this:

LMAO

Offline Synamon

I think my siggy points out that not everyone on the server are the brightest crayons in the crayola box.... js

Offline Wolfgang

See even if i tried not to offend anyone with this photo by posting the names they cant stop from posting here something xD

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

Offline Synamon

See even if i tried not to offend anyone with this photo by posting the names they cant stop from posting here something xD

Honestly, it was funny. Who cares what others say.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
This useless thread.

People QQ because they have different opinions. Just as you do. You cant stop that nor I can. Just fcking get over it, move on, stop QQing for QQ.

If you think calling someone "son" is childish, well then I think people talking like "Moar QQ" just make them sound impresively retarded.

Offline Apollo

This useless thread.

People QQ because they have different opinions. Just as you do. You cant stop that nor I can. Just fcking get over it, move on, stop QQing for QQ.

If you think calling someone "son" is childish, well then I think people talking like "Moar QQ" just make them sound impresively retarded.

LOL.

This useless post.

People do not QQ because they have different opinions. There is never a reason to cry and whine like a silly 5 year old to express your opinions. Regardless of your age (and I assume most people who play EPW are generally above 10-12), most people have enough maturity to know how to have a refined discussion. Aw, scratch that. Most people don't. But the fact of the matter is that they should.

As for "Moar QQ"... Everyone types words with a "slang" or "internet-ified" version of how you really speak. Calling someone "son" is completely different. I know too many people who actually speak like that, and the sad part is, they think they are mature and cool and intelligent, when they are none of the above. I find it sad that you don't understand the merit of this thread. Oh well.

And LMAO:
They see themself like this:

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Old Agatio had a farm ee-eye, ee-eye-oh.
And on that farm he had a noob ee-eye,ee-eye-oh.
With a QQ here and a QQ there.
Here a QQ, there a QQ, everywhere a QQ.
Old Agatio had a farm, ee-eye,ee-eye-oh.

Offline SOUL/REAPER\

• the scars can hide my sins
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Offline Ish

I'd like to make a complaint about forum members complainting about other forum members making complaints.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
I'd like to make a complaint about forum members complainting about other forum members making complaints.
I want to complain about you complaining about forum members complaining about other forum members making complaints.

Offline Wolfgang

LOL.

This useless post.

People do not QQ because they have different opinions. There is never a reason to cry and whine like a silly 5 year old to express your opinions. Regardless of your age (and I assume most people who play EPW are generally above 10-12), most people have enough maturity to know how to have a refined discussion. Aw, scratch that. Most people don't. But the fact of the matter is that they should.

As for "Moar QQ"... Everyone types words with a "slang" or "internet-ified" version of how you really speak. Calling someone "son" is completely different. I know too many people who actually speak like that, and the sad part is, they think they are mature and cool and intelligent, when they are none of the above. I find it sad that you don't understand the merit of this thread. Oh well.

Dont "insult" them, they probably wouldnt understand what "mature" or "intelligent" means. When people have an IQ equal with the see level they will show us that   :)) And they allready did xD

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

vlntbty

This gave me a good laugh.  :normal-2: