Epic Perfect World

MoarQQingfortheQQ'ing

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I just wanted to say. All these dang QQ post. So ima QQ about the QQ'ing. Hypocritical right? Well here goes. Everyone QQ'ing about this and that should be done needs to be done need to realize things to fix themselves at the drop of a hat. QQ lag. Takes time to fix lagg guy. Agatio can't just snap his fingers and lag is gone. QQ People killing me in NS. NS is a PVP arena. Not only that it's not the ONLY place to farm EC. QQ I want a blessing. Yeah that one speaks for itself. There's alot more QQ'ing, but I'd be here for 3 days trying to post it all. My point is, most of these things you guys are QQ'ing about, you can solve yourself?

QQ getting farmed by (insert faction name here) in NS
[move]GO SOMEWHERE ELSE![/move]

QQ I want Blessing
[move]LEARN TO PLAY YOUR CLASS. I GET KILLED ON MY MYSTIC 24/7 YOU DON'T SEE ME QQ'ING FOR BLESSING I WANT MYSTIC BLESSING TAKEN AWAY!
[/move]
QQ Lag
[move]AGATIO IS NOT AN EFFING MAGICIAN! YOU RUN A PRIVATE SERVER AND SEE HOW EASY IT IS! SOMETIMES IT IS YOUR INTERNET TOO!
[/move]
Guys seriously. Just use your brains now and then and some pointing fingers in every other direction. If you wanna make a suggestion that's understandable. But would you want someone yelling at you like they're your boss? Honestly the way half this community acts if you were on the other side of the barrel of the gun, I'm pretty sure most of you would think they're in the wrong. As most of you know my opinion of the team *cough* That doesn't change the fact everyone needs to be idiots about QQ'ing about every little thing. Seriously. If you're going to QQ about the server go run your own and see how easy it is. Sorry for the rage thank you and happy gaming.  :monkey-1:

P.S. Here's a hug for another hug for anyone who took the time to sit through and read my rage.

And Also wondering if anyone might possibly agree. And asks this gets moved to off topic. MEant to post it there in the first place.

Edit: Has been moved to off topic. Thanks.
Last Edit: Apr 23, 2013, 03:21 pm by losergoddess
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
This server's so full of Q's that you can rewrite the alphabet.

The idea of a game is to have fun, if you are no longer having fun, why QQ? Just GTFO and let the rest of us enjoy.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

vlntbty

Yup. QQ here and there and everywhere. With so many people in one place though, it's bound to happen. Can't please everyone. Oh well.  :-\

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
I completely agree with you on this one. I seriously almost fell out of my chair the other day when someone actually QQ'd about the "pink trail" arrows leave.... I'm like LOL you can't be serious. But seriously, if you've got nothing to do but QQ... Please do us a favor and find another game.
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
Your are all so sweet....and i didnt read the post....just saw my name on Switches thingee kkk
LOVE ALL..GF WIFE

-Keyboard
Recent video.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I always wondered if they are so unhappy and ungrateful, why the hell they still here?

vlntbty

I have wondered the same.

I always wondered if they are so unhappy and ungrateful, why the hell they still here?

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Valar Morghulis
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Wolfgang

"Plis sir send me 1000€ to plai on dis server plis sir"
xD

Oh Oh my fav QQ:
"Droped i'm better than you noob, i'm #1 so please dont talk to me";
"You need to learn how to play against me, i'm pro son"

And the fact that some of the people who are calling others "son" they dont even have pubian hair xD

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

vlntbty

"Plis sir send me 1000€ to plai on dis server plis sir"
xD

Oh Oh my fav QQ:
"Droped i'm better than you noob, i'm #1 so please dont talk to me";
"You need to learn how to play against me, i'm pro son"

And the fact that some of the people who are calling others "son" they dont even have pubian hair xD

lmao I don't get the whole "son" calling thing either. People think it sounds cool I guess. lol Makes them sound silly.

vlntbty

Valar Morghulis

Game of Thrones FTW

Offline Wolfgang

lmao I don't get the whole "son" calling thing either. People think it sounds cool I guess. lol Makes them sound silly.
They see themself like this:

When in fact they look like this:

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)

LAUGH
OUT
LOUD
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Preach it Sista

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

vlntbty

LMAO