Epic Perfect World

Event token suggestion

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
been a while since I posted this, but I feel like I should give my two cents. I like the way the tokens are now. Aside from the fact that they are designed to make you do events to get them instead of just buying them, they are supposed to be rare so it makes sense that trading them was removed. Furthermore, I've seen those veno pets in action, and I had one give a particularly pro debuff on my sin making me bleed for 31k. Not 31k TOTAL, 31 each time I took damage, nor was this on some 110 sin, but a fully geared 150 one. Sins are squishy and I'm not saying that that taking that kind of damage is unheard of for them, but given the fact that that was the pet damage ALONE, if the veno hit as well, I would have little chance if surviving without sparking or ADing, etc. Those pets are craved by all venos, and they are expensive for a reason. Put a pet like that in the hands of a skilled veno, and you have a little demonic duo running around.  :P

One thing I DO like about that tho, is that not only does it bring veno pets back into relevance, but it also brings DoT in the picture. DoT can be deadly in many games, because it can be easy to forget about if your focus is turned elsewhere. Until the owl, DoT moves have been pretty dam useless for the most part in pvp. And now it brings a whole new threat into pvp. Venos have always been a lethal class, but most people too lazy to learn how to do it. Now with thise pets, the class finally has the infamy it deserves  ;D
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Torpedo

• the fail barb..
good thing is we have very few veno who actually know how to play  :))

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
been a while since I posted this, but I feel like I should give my two cents. I like the way the tokens are now. Aside from the fact that they are designed to make you do events to get them instead of just buying them, they are supposed to be rare so it makes sense that trading them was removed. Furthermore, I've seen those veno pets in action, and I had one give a particularly pro debuff on my sin making me bleed for 31k. Not 31k TOTAL, 31 each time I took damage, nor was this on some 110 sin, but a fully geared 150 one. Sins are squishy and I'm not saying that that taking that kind of damage is unheard of for them, but given the fact that that was the pet damage ALONE, if the veno hit as well, I would have little chance if surviving without sparking or ADing, etc. Those pets are craved by all venos, and they are expensive for a reason. Put a pet like that in the hands of a skilled veno, and you have a little demonic duo running around.  :P

One thing I DO like about that tho, is that not only does it bring veno pets back into relevance, but it also brings DoT in the picture. DoT can be deadly in many games, because it can be easy to forget about if your focus is turned elsewhere. Until the owl, DoT moves have been pretty dam useless for the most part in pvp. And now it brings a whole new threat into pvp. Venos have always been a lethal class, but most people too lazy to learn how to do it. Now with thise pets, the class finally has the infamy it deserves  ;D

Yes, it is possible for the owls to cause 31k bleed, but not only is it highly unlikely, the veno also only has a small window of opportunity to do so. It has been nerfed enough as it is (in my opinion) and is not nearly as over powered as it used to be.

Offline Caeley

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ignorance is no excuse
What 'em I suppose to do with "wrong item" item in my inventory :|, It wont let me sell in any NPC.
Update your game to v61.

1. exchange rate should be lowered at the level, that was before
(else it raises drama, discrimination to other players that  by some reason couldn't get these items when tokens were tradable as well as this thing raised artificial price increase for these items)

2. all tokens in game should be tradable / not tradable, not two types
There are 2 Types because Agatio needed to make a new token.
The old, tradeable ones soon will disappear because you can't obtain them anymore and then only the untradeables will be left.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor

I'm pretty sure the damage only got that high because of Armour break debuff (pdef) if the veno is smart they would use bleed. Or use bleed  with "Pierce" ( which doesn't fully debuff pdef ) but there's tons of ways around it.

as for the pricing I think its fair, You can just farm a ton of ec and buy the items off of other players  :rolleyes: that's how I got my owl.
Last Edit: Apr 24, 2013, 09:29 pm by Rintashi

Hei

After 3 months on this server I have 6 lvl 150s, 2 chars with full r8 almost perfect stats. And I donated a grand total of 10 dolla for weap reskin.
You either:
a) got help from someone
b) no life in-rl
c) luck with BH quests

dickroman

You either:
a) got help from someone
b) no life in-rl
c) luck with BH quests

or simply play when online without jerking around :)
There are 2 Types because Agatio needed to make a new token.
The old, tradeable ones soon will disappear because you can't obtain them anymore and then only the untradeables will be left.
He could simply exchange all tokens to not tradeable. Same way he did with barb poleaxes this summer, i mean when he did purifying to all poleaxes and for that added 100 ec to everyone who had them automaticaly. Btw in my opinion same thing should be done with 10% evasion dragon rings and 5% crit dragon rings and doesn't matter that i have them too
Last Edit: Apr 24, 2013, 09:56 am by decadence