Epic Perfect World

Removing magers from PV

Offline Consist

• Old Player
I personally think that magers in PV is completely useless. Pv is bad as it is, why do you have to make people keep dying over and over again due to mages. In the next patch, they should be removed. It should make PV a lot more fun. There's nothing to do for people 110-149. It's so boring. This server would get a lot more members if the leveling up method was changed up a bit. IMO, It is just too damn boring, and should be changed. Mages don't make PV more "challenging", it makes it boring and people get frustrated. People just want 150, so they could enjoy the actual game with everyone else.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Actually ...
1. No matter how annoying they still give exp.
2. They're easy to avoid with genie skills, careful manuvering.
3. PV would be much easier but kinda boring without them, it would just be running and killing...

Offline Consist

• Old Player
1. They don't exp compared to the physical mobs.
2. No they're not.
3. That's the point of leveling, running and killing. People don't play private servers to level up DERP. They play it to have the feeling of PWI, the high levels always in big factions pking all day. Not grinding 24/7.

Sorry, thought this was a private server. My bad.

Offline 🌸

• -
1. At 149-150 and exp is good.
2. Yes they are, you just need to learn how.
3. You can't expect just because it's a private server everything to be so easy, that would just be boring. Leveling is something you do once all together for each character then you have all the time in the world to PK, it will get boring.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
1. 149-150 Mage exp is 100% useless.
2. Energy used, you need it for Holy Path.
3. It should be easier than the actual game. Derp president.

Thought this was a private server. My bad.
Btw, YOU CAN USE A GENIE? RLY?

Offline 🌸

• -
1. As I said, any exp at that level is helpful.
2. Get some speed pots i don't know, I'm sure you can find SOMETHING.
3. I'm not saying it shouldn't, but there should be at least a little challenge in it, PWI has the mages I don't see why we should be different just because you seem to be too lazy to find a way to get past them.

You don't have to get so aggressive over someone disagreeing with you. Take a deep breath then answer, maybe your replies won't be so bitchy.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
1. Ratio - Time:Exp No it's not.
2. Not spending EC to level, and other people aren't either.
3. It's not being lazy. Human error comes in the picture. Also, the game is sometimes glitchy and you get glitched back when you're running down a sharp hill, therefore running into magers. PV wouldn't be boring. IT IS BORING ALREADY. Atleast make it faster. People don't join private servers to level.

I think I'm in the wrong place, this is Perfect World International correct?
Link me to a private server please.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
All though they are annoying, I see no need to even ask for their removal...Just my opinion

Offline Consist

• Old Player
So if you think they're annoying...you would keep them. What type of logic is that. Please only people who go to school reply on this thread. Ty :3

Offline 🌸

• -
1. I agree with you there but it doesn't take that long to run a PV, not even for me and I'm a mystic.
2. Actually, alot of people buy level up scrolls instead of PV/GV so...
3. So you keep saying and as I keep saying, you still need a little challenge because I've played private servers for other games where everything is handed to you, I get bored within a week because there's nothing to do... No challenge.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
So if you think they're annoying...you would keep them. What type of logic is that. Please only people who go to school reply on this thread. Ty :3

Nice comeback..same to you.
Honor roll graduate, I don't go to school now  lmao
( ALL my chars were leveled in PV..I had NO issue.ijs )
I hate easy, give it all to me on a silver platter is NOT my thing.
Have a good day.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
You hate easy. Give this kid a medal. He hates easy. What planet do you come from.

@Keera.

New players don't have 3,000 EC laying around to level themselves up.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
@Keera

3. You get bored of leveling. Which is what you're supposed to do. At 150, you PK. This is what this server is, PVP. You don't see 150s in PV now do you?

Offline 🌸

• -
I'm not saying they do.

Also, PV wasn't an instance for you to solo really at pwi, it's likely the Magic classes attacked the mages while the Tank pulled. Why would Agatio spend his time doing this when its not that much of an inconvenience when he could be working on things that really matter.

Offline 🌸

• -
@Keera

3. You get bored of leveling. Which is what you're supposed to do. At 150, you PK. This is what this server is, PVP. You don't see 150s in PV now do you?

Did you not read what a wrote? Everything was handed to me I didn't have to spend days levelling, I got to PK easily, I got all the gear easily, everything got boring because everyone was the same.
'The journey is always better than the destination' ever heard of that?