Epic Perfect World

Hello, GM Team.

Hello. I was wondering, in all seriousness, do you enjoy favoritism or does it just come naturally?

Now I know- I know. Power is indeed a... well, powerful thing. But you see, the thing that gets to me the most is that your entire team has been abusing such positions.

You may say I'm out of line, sure. Call it what you will. In some instances I might agree with you wholeheartedly. But the reason why I'm stepping out of line (if this could even be considered as such), is because I have noticed the lack of consistency when it comes to the treatment of fellow members when placed within similar situations.

To mute, or not to mute. To ban, or not to ban. That is the question, is it not? Is it really a question, however, when it concerns certain players? Some banned or muted without a second thought, others... well. This little post was written for a reason.

Should you decide to, for some reason, ban or mute me for such a simple post. Okay, go right ahead. If it pleases you. However it does nothing but further prove the point of this forced favoritism and barely veiled censorship. I don't care for silly little anguish games. I do care for, surprise surprise, fair treatment for all players.

So, as an honest to God able-bodied and thoughtful individual, I ask you to look at your team and see how shaded the system is. I don't care if you ban or mute- no that's a good thing. It keeps the server in constant check and running. What I care for is that you treat its players like all the rest, not letting one specific member run along while the others get muted - or banned - for something less.

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I like your post count, so pro <3

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Unless you can provide a specific instance with proof, please pipe down

LaceyPip

You do not have to have a high post count to know what you are talking about or notice irregularities, ijs :rolleyes: :normal-30:

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
When it comes to bans or mutes, if the rules are broken everyone is punished. But in some cases, if it is something disgusting or extremely vulgar, you will be punished worse. Or if it is repeat offenses. You can complain about favoritism all you want, which I'm surely this was brought on because you were punished because you did something against the rules. Simply, if you don't want to get punished or deal with mutes/bans, maybe think about what you say before you say it. Or try remembering this is a game to enjoy and have fun. Not insult people and take it seriously and act like an immature child. And making threads like this just makes you seem like you want some attention or to shake the community because you got upset over something you probably did yourself. If you don't like something that was done, why don't you SS or talk to me or Agatio. Thanks.

"Now I know- I know. Power is indeed a... well, powerful thing. But you see, the thing that gets to me the most is that your entire team has been abusing such positions."

It is not about the power. At the end of the day some internet power doesn't get us anywhere. This is a job. And if you would like to show me something about any staff please contact me in pms instead of making cry for help threads.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Amen. This server's GMs is 100% favoritism. Eh, just don't talk to anyone or anything and you might last a week without a mute/ban.

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
To me its not favoritism, its more of how the GM's here gets too attached with players and it hard for them to decide who to mute or ban even the ones they want to ban so bad are close to them...which is kind of unfair.
Unless you can provide a specific instance with proof, please pipe down

Must I record every single second of every single day for irregularities and uncalled for behavior just to solidify your proof? We speak of gravity and know that it is there but can we actually see it?

Point made. You want your proof, sure. I'll go back into the game and make it a little project, seeing as how that is the server's requirement to getting things done.

Thanks. I like surfing the EPW Forums day in and out.

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
If you want people to take you seriously, then yes, proof's required.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Here we go again, in all honesty i think you guys are thinking Gms are machines? They are human just like you and me we all make mistakes and sometimes im sure they overlook things. I have seen most of you try your hardest to get muted or bans, and when you do you complain about it. Just stay in line and dont break the rules and you wont have to deal with it, im not saying dont have fun or anything just dont complain for no reason its pointless and a waste of time.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Wolfgang

To me its not favoritism, its more of how the GM's here gets too attached with players and it hard for them to decide who to mute or ban even the ones they want to ban so bad are close to them...which is kind of unfair.

You are a hypocrite! And that is not an insult, you cant say what you just said.... THATS SAME THING!
Yeah some proofs would be nice but not here, to the Admin/GM Leader.

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Amen. This server's GMs is 100% favoritism. Eh, just don't talk to anyone or anything and you might last a week without a mute/ban.

Ah, one of these types. GM's have FRIENDS yes. But they get punished all the same if they break the rules, some of us have lost some "friends" because we did what we had to do. And it has nothing to do with if we like someone or not. Its about how you act. You can't disrespect us and so many others and expect to be untouchable. That goes for everyone. And if it was all only punishing that act a way we didn't like... then this server would probably have a very low amount of players.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Here we go again, in all honesty i think you guys are thinking Gms are machines? They are human just like you and me we all make mistakes and sometimes im sure they overlook things. I have seen most of you try your hardest to get muted or bans, and when you do you complain about it. Just stay in line and dont break the rules and you wont have to deal with it, im not saying dont have fun or anything just dont complain for no reason its pointless and a waste of time.

+1. For example, When OC wins a mass PK, don't spam the WC "GF OC" You're just asking for trouble.
@Coffee.

I'd rather you not call this a cry for help, first of all. In all honesty, this is a concern to me. Just because you view my opinion as such gives you no right to treat it with such discontent. This post was not meant to, "Shake the community." But the fact that you riled up and started calling me an immature brat when I did nothing but post a concerned opinion, thanks. I'll take it to heart.

I already sent Agito a message. Honestly I was searching for a way to send him such a message but couldn't find it (seeing as how I rarely - read never - visit the forums) and posted it here instead.

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
@Coffee.

I'd rather you not call this a cry for help, first of all. In all honesty, this is a concern to me. Just because you view my opinion as such gives you no right to treat it with such discontent. This post was not meant to, "Shake the community." But the fact that you riled up and started calling me an immature brat when I did nothing but post a concerned opinion, thanks. I'll take it to heart.

I already sent Agito a message. Honestly I was searching for a way to send him such a message but couldn't find it (seeing as how I rarely - read never - visit the forums) and posted it here instead.

Odd I don't recall ever saying the word brat. And by making this thread you clearly wanted a reply so I gave it to you. And to send a message you search users and click on his profile and hit "send pm". And of course I would see this as a cry for help. You made a public thread to input how upset you are about something. Giving anyone and staff the ability to reply freely to it.