Epic Perfect World

Poll

Do you agree with this?

Yes.
No.
Maybe :)

Report section on forum.

Offline Wolfgang

Hey i have an idea, how about making a report section on forum where people will post SS/video of people breaking the rules. I saw this on other mmo and it worked perfectly with some good rules:

1.Abusing the report section: Warn/Ban;
2.Only GM/Admin can reply, if any other player reply: Warn/Ban;
3.For a report to be good you need to have: Character name+Rule he/she broke+Proof(not modified because you can swear him/her and he/she swear you back): otherwise Closed+Warn;
4.Reports without a good reason(he said i'm a noob etc):Warn/Ban;
5.No reports about GMs on this section, those should go to Agatio(to save the drama);
6,7,8....etc you can put anything.

I think this is a good thing to do because after this we wont hear "he didnt do anything" or etc.
I say this because i had a problem once, a guy said that he ****** my mom(few times) and i reported it and second day in same place he said it again, i didnt even reported it second time. Is true i didnt saw him but it would be nice to know what happend to him.

So please place some opinions here(on topic if is posible).
Last Edit: Apr 22, 2013, 07:28 pm by RazviArch

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
To save the drama, which we know will always happen..Just send the SS directly to Agatio. Problem solved.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Good idea. Would make it easier than PM'ing GMS and having to find a way to give them SS etc

Offline Wolfgang

To save the drama, which we know will always happen..Just send the SS directly to Agatio. Problem solved.
Yeah but this way(report section) you will see that something has been done(even if Agatio take action after you send the SS to him).
And other GMs will be able to do something not only Agatio(I say this in a good way, it will be easier for him because i dont think is easy to work at a pw server and deal with all the drama).
Last Edit: Apr 22, 2013, 07:13 pm by RazviArch

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
I dont deslike the idea, but i'm not sure if it wouldnt cause way to much drama. Even if we had rules, we all know many ppl would pretend to not know them, and still make drama/troll about it. Not to say many ppl do report but like to keep their report anonimous in order to not have their name expose.

I think I can share my skype account in prder that ppl, can pm me send SS, even if im not online.
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline Wolfgang

I dont deslike the idea, but i'm not sure if it wouldnt cause way to much drama. Even if we had rules, we all know many ppl would pretend to not know them, and still make drama/troll about it. Not to say many ppl do report but like to keep their report anonimous in order to not have their name expose.

I think I can share my skype account in prder that ppl, can pm me send SS, even if im not online.

You have a good point here but why should someone be anonimous, is like going to police and reporting something then you are sent to a court and present your case :smiley: .
And about the drama 3-5 days ban and they will stop for sure. Break the rules PAY!  ;D

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

Offline Wolfgang

People please give a reason when you vote :smiley:
Even if is up to leaders if this will be made or not at least they will see some arguments from us.

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

Offline firestorm01

i agree with Shay just send in reports to Agatio then he can do what he feels is fair in the crime  :P