Bad idea
2 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: May 21, 2013, 04:59 am

Weapon Fash?

Offline Dethis

• Gore Faction Leader
EPW WEP. FASH???
As u can see in pwi they have a wep fash slot. now I came up with some ideas that would help make wep fash something epw could really benefit from. I was wondering if its possible to add a stone in epw shop for 10gold that will unlock wep fash slot. then have a vendor selling weapons of all kinds that u can put in that slot that will change the look of ur wep, but it has to be the same wep type ofc. this would not only cut back on reskin scammers, and problems with waiting for a reskin. it would give people that don't have the ability to donate to be able to reskin their wep. as I said before pwi already has the slot implied they just don't have any wep fash. its a very great idea and a lot of people ive talked to love the idea. ill try to get a ingame screen shot on pwi to show u what I mean by the fash wep slot later on but id like some feed back on this idea for it would improve the games customizing abilities sooo much.

Offline Btchpls

• Characters: Elimination
Yeah, that would be a good idea hope Aga will apply it :D

Offline Dethis

• Gore Faction Leader
Yeah I mean pwi already has started it I mean if we were to get it going ingame we'd actually be aheadof pwi on something. to be honest I really do think its funny when a private server gets better the thr retail version

Offline Btchpls

• Characters: Elimination

Offline Dethis

• Gore Faction Leader
ud still be paying
ud pay 10 gold or what ever 10$ would get u in gold there for itd be the same price cause ost people only reskin once on a toon there for u can reskin and change. itll give people that don't donate a chance to reskin and btw wep fash was around before reskin and it tends to work a lot better for diminishing scammers

vlntbty

PWI has this Weapon Fashion you're talking about because of the new update there. Epic PW is still behind a bit. Will be cool to see when we get it here though.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
There was already a thread about this, aga said hes gonna get it i think.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
we are just focusing on getting sirens of war...thats our main objective atm
aswell as fixing some events to fit EpicPW but this takes like a day or something...but we are trying to get the sirens of war files  :-\

Offline Dethis

• Gore Faction Leader
No hurry just thought id put my imput in im loving the game as it is.

Offline c3Po

• Characters: Uncomplete
we are just focusing on getting sirens of war...thats our main objective atm
aswell as fixing some events to fit EpicPW but this takes like a day or something...but we are trying to get the sirens of war files  :-\

*** Sirens of War patch, i love ur siggy ET Metal gear Rising best.  Raiden FTW!!!!!!!  :P