Epic Perfect World

Rings.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Dear GMs,
i would like to suggest making magic rings only available for magic classes and physical rings for physical classs.
The stats on the server are raised, physical classes that wear  magic rings can still dd and their survivability becomes overpowered. I am seeing more and more physical classes wearing magic rings which puts the whole gameplay off-balance. I know this from Vendetta server, this was one of the reasons why that server was so bad.
I hope, you consider my request.
Thank you.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
doesnt it wok the other way too? magical classes can wear Phys Access and have more survivability too.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Magic classes can not afford to loose that much chanelling. Physical classes with all the good aps and dmg can afford having a magic ring. In my opinion and from my game experience, this puts the game off-balance, especially when barbs or bms use the rings.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Because we totally dont lose accuracy by doing so. Viva la logic.  :normal-19:

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
I'm sure there is another thread like this around some where. People will use the rings like that to live longer, I don't see any type of problem in that. I mean... It makes sense to do it if the person wants to live longer, doesn't it? s:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

dickroman

The thing that brings game bad r whiners like this, my opinion
thanks for wasting time and reading my post

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
The thing that brings game bad r whiners like this, my opinion
thanks for wasting time and reading my post

You owe me 10 seconds of my life that i wasted reading your post  :normal-5:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Not an unreasonable suggestion. It is true that Blademasters wearing magic rings, r8r (+eledef% add) and a deflvl weapon pretty much have godmode while sacrificing almost nothing. Especially in mass pk where stunning & attacking squishy arcanes is all they do. IMO it is messed up when a blademaster takes less damage than a white-voodoo psy.

Because we totally dont lose accuracy by doing so. Viva la logic.  :normal-19:

Because accuracy is so very important when attacking arcanes.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Because accuracy is so very important when attacking arcanes.
Duh. But it is when you're targetting a sin or ea....?

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Duh. But it is when you're targetting a sin or ea....?

I don't really see how that is relevant to this topic? Using magic rings against a sin makes no sense whatsoever and against an EA it's a small tradeoff considering how easily they tend to die.  I don't know if you ever tried killing a full tank mode r8r bm on a magic class but their damage is still lethal in seconds and they simply don't die. They will tank straight trough anything because hits of 1-2k  won't kill a bm.

In any case, the 20% channel added to ea's from those rings & the insane defenses a bm/barb can get from it probably weren't intended seeing how they lose almost nothing fighting most classes.

Offline Benji

Get stacked on your char,mag or phy,get stacked. I use 2 might +2 def lvl on my psy when i tank. When i get into chance to kite and dmg,i change to mag rings and atk/stun/kite - whatever,when fight gets into chest to chest again,and i cant do anything,back to might rings. Get stacked and various parts of gear,thats a way in pk.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I don't really see how that is relevant to this topic? Using magic rings against a sin makes no sense whatsoever and against an EA it's a small tradeoff considering how easily they tend to die.  I don't know if you ever tried killing a full tank mode r8r bm on a magic class but their damage is still lethal in seconds and they simply don't die. They will tank straight trough anything because hits of 1-2k  won't kill a bm.

In any case, the 20% channel added to ea's from those rings & the insane defenses a bm/barb can get from it probably weren't intended seeing how they lose almost nothing fighting most classes.

If we're going to use that logic, let's give a psy with white voodoo 2 physic rings and see how long it takes to die? lol. And a wr with r8 and tank mode cant really kill you unless you're wearing what, dragon or nirvana gear? Anyways, no point on keeping replying to you since we're giving points of views while we clearly play different classes.

Offline hisorange

I think it's a bad idea, I mean I use magic rings on my barbs as well cuz in GV I need every piece of mag def but with those I lose 100% accuracy which is a reasonable trade, more surviveability for less damage (hit).

So DON'T KILL MY BARB >D