16 (22.9%)
NO.
25 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Voting closed: Apr 22, 2013, 10:30 pm

Pvp Ranks.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
In my opinion, I think PvP ranking is pointless. Just something else to get people epeens hard and up. If you had pvp rankings that means you'd have to prevent alt farming, which some people do for red name. If you make alt farming bannable, well I don't know, I just think that's plain stupid to make alt farming bannable. Logging your own character and killing it for red name.  Some people want red name. I think it's stupid and pointless, but eh whatever. We don't need PvP rankings in my opinions. Plus the number of kills you get doesn't really make you better than anyone, also in MY opinion. Not going to be the end of the world because people can't see their name on the top. What's the point of ranking? So people get brag? So when someone says they're better than you, you can "prove" they're not? Who cares rankings, people gonna talk regardless stfu and play. Would be a fun addition, but has more consequences than rewards, so I'm totally against it. Just PvP based events would be fine which is already happening. Btw how many post like this have been made now?......
Last Edit: Apr 25, 2013, 01:35 pm by losergoddess
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.
1. To all the people from vendetta QQing about this thread, just bc vendetta had this and vendetta fails right now doesnt mean that its going to happen here. The reason why vendetta started failing was due to its player base which was mainly composed of egotistical "kids" that ragequit everytime they couldnt do something or was too lazy to farm their gear.

Now my input on this method of madness is yes i do believe it should be allowed however i think that you should only count the first kill on a ip address per hour. Lets say i kill a person, he logs a alt or w/e then i kill em again and keep killing him for a hour. That should only count the first time that hour that i killed him. This will weed out all of the alt farmers and still allow people to get a redname however they see fit.
(btw sorry for typos, typed it all up on my phone)

Offline ★Sensus

• GF Server
isn't more simple to have like PW Devastation PK Ranking where u can see who u killed at what time and what lvl?

TeaBag

Pk ranking ain't a big deal. Who cares. People who are complaining, there's a pve button on this server. Press it. ;)

Offline Allizkrad

• Characters: Allizkrad
  • Faction: HellRazor
the idea is good but there is a little thing that i think would be abused lol. ppl would abuse the alt killing idk if anyone type this already thow lol if so sry i  will say it again lol , unless agatio makes it that only counts the kills u do vs other player Ip adress that way it would be more balanced

Offline ★Sensus

• GF Server
if u wanna get rid of abusement thing there's also solution to that,  ucan always make that ppl can only enter pk on 150 instead of lvl 30 if uwanna get rid of abusement, no mather how this idea is stupid aw