16 (22.9%)
NO.
25 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Voting closed: Apr 22, 2013, 10:30 pm

Pvp Ranks.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Doesn't everyone already gank and have an ego here? Lol.
you dont see everyone bragging about how good they are right? Because most of them dont have anything to brag about. This pvp rank list will give them a reason.

Nuff said, thanks.

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
I deleted your off topic posts, cause when I re opened this if you read, I said stay on topic. If you have a problem please feel free to send me a message.  :normal-1:

Offline Standup

how is saying gakido #1 a off topic comment? since its about PVP Rankings

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
how is saying gakido #1 a off topic comment? since its about PVP Rankings

Because you're not putting input about how you feel or things you want to say about the pvp ranking system... Just saying Gakido #1 isn't helpful or relevant to how you feel about the topic.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
I deleted your off topic posts, cause when I re opened this if you read, I said stay on topic. If you have a problem please feel free to send me a message.  :normal-1:
Ok :)

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
I usually do not write much here because the posts go off topic very fast and become a mess.
Coffee has rescued the post though:) Well, as you can clearly observe here, some people are  trying to push their opinions through with any means necessary. They do not simply share their opinions and accept others having other views. They push and push, give no concretes, but rather imaginary examples that never happened, etc.
The biggest factions on this server are rpking factions, they have no enemies or allies. They gank random players if in numeral advantage and stay friendly if having less people.
How do you expect this server to have a harmonious and fair pvp if the core of the server (player`s community) can not play fair? If the server`s top pk will consist of cheaters...there will be nothing new about that. Have you seen a faction waiting for another one to have a fair, fun TW? Never. Do you often see people not ganking when a fight, let us say 1 vs 1 or 2 vs1, going on? It is extremely rare. This is also one reason why i would like to see  the capacity of guilds being reduced to 100 people. Some people join biggest faction because of an easy gameplay and gank everyone else. This is the reason, why i would reduce the capacity of factions down to 100 people.
Instead of being ashaemd of unfair ganking, they call it a "team play":) This is all fun  for as long as you are not on the other side and try to be a fair player, who plays for fun and respect others.
The best factions on this server are not the biggest ones, but rather those, who have to hold their groudn against bigger and very egocentric and narcistic factions. The best players are not those, who flame others or ask for bets to have a fight, but those who pk enemies, who do not gank and who controll their ego. The fact that this is just a game does not mean that you can be disrespectful towards other people, be it on forum or in the game.
Last Edit: Apr 20, 2013, 02:56 pm by littlelupe

Offline Standup

I feel as if gakido would be #1 all week if there did be rankings, in other words yes.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Even with GM warnings some people never give up. :rolleyes:
I feel as if gakido would be #1 all week if there did be rankings, in other words yes.
Yes, yes.
Anyways, this is a great 'new idea' *wink wink*, but how will you combat people who alt kill for better KDR?

Offline TeGeS

• Old school player
  • Sage Wizzard
  • Characters: TeGeS
  • Faction: Team69/Warning
Well PvP Rank its a great add which will push ppl to PK more xD Personally i never care about ranking but if some ppl will have competition then why not - voting for YES :P Wanted to respond on those alt farmers, gankers and other complaints but dont wanna post off topics ^^

Cyaz in game  ;)
Dont teach me how to play my char, coz i already know that...

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Doesn't everyone already gank and have an ego here? Lol.
trust me i was another private server .. people stopped to pk cos they got trolled hard by pvp rank page...

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
Surely if the GMs can figure out a method of weeding out the system abusers then it will be a great addition, why not? What difference does it make, apart from people becoming more annoying? That's no actual difference to your gameplay.

It would be fun for people like myself, who usually run around alone looking for PK like every moment I'm online unless I'm AFK. Just to get a feel of who PKs as much as I do and who I could go fight etc etc coz PK is slacking here it's either you look for people to kill and find none, or you take your once in a blue moon break and then woah a squad runs up on you and you die.

An introduced ranking means the regular PKers on the server would know who is likeminded in their thirst for battling others. Makes for interesting gameplay. What won't change is the amount of people only coming out in squads. But since when has that ever been different?
Yo

Offline Chire

I usually do not write much here because the posts go off topic very fast and become a mess.
Coffee has rescued the post though:) Well, as you can clearly observe here, some people are  trying to push their opinions through with any means necessary. They do not simply share their opinions and accept others having other views. They push and push, give no concretes, but rather imaginary examples that never happened, etc.
The biggest factions on this server are rpking factions, they have no enemies or allies. They gank random players if in numeral advantage and stay friendly if having less people.
How do you expect this server to have a harmonious and fair pvp if the core of the server (player`s community) can not play fair? If the server`s top pk will consist of cheaters...there will be nothing new about that. Have you seen a faction waiting for another one to have a fair, fun TW? Never. Do you often see people not ganking when a fight, let us say 1 vs 1 or 2 vs1, going on? It is extremely rare. This is also one reason why i would like to see  the capacity of guilds being reduced to 100 people. Some people join biggest faction because of an easy gameplay and gank everyone else. This is the reason, why i would reduce the capacity of factions down to 100 people.
Instead of being ashaemd of unfair ganking, they call it a "team play":) This is all fun  for as long as you are not on the other side and try to be a fair player, who plays for fun and respect others.
The best factions on this server are not the biggest ones, but rather those, who have to hold their groudn against bigger and very egocentric and narcistic factions. The best players are not those, who flame others or ask for bets to have a fight, but those who pk enemies, who do not gank and who controll their ego. The fact that this is just a game does not mean that you can be disrespectful towards other people, be it on forum or in the game.

I like you. I like you a lot.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Two words. Alt Farming. Nuff said

Offline burning

trust me i was another private server .. people stopped to pk cos they got trolled hard by pvp rank page...

Trust what? I have played a lot servers with rank tables and dont see any problems with it
Dumb ppl want kill alts to be at the top?-not a problem-just ban them if it possible to prove