Total Members Voted: 59

Voting closed: Apr 22, 2013, 10:30 pm

Pvp Ranks.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Such a great idea. Will promote PVP. :D

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Interesting. What would this show? Kills & deaths? Or also how many times you killed who? (Would be interesting to weed out the alt-farmers.)

Offline √oodoo

• DrGiggles - √oodoo Leader
Probably can't be done, but there should be a ip filter that would weed out who is taking their alts to a secluded location just so the can acquire a red name.

Also it should show your total number of kills and your K/D ratio. Not just one or the other.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Welp, more people are going to start alt farming, then bragging about it in world chat since they have a high ranking on the server. Sounds awesome. Even if you do start to ip check/ban people for alt farming, most people do have friends that will let them farm their alts.

Wouldn't help those who are HA clerics, though, which could be qq'd apon by them.

gf server.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I really don't see the problem. Right now people sort of rank themselves by either being in big groups killing everything on sight or winning many 1v1's. Just another way of ranking players, none of them really reflects all aspects of player skill anyway.

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Can you guys manage to stay on a topic without ruining it for others? Lol. useless posts removed and thread re open. Post stupid things again and be perma forum banned. Thanks.  :normal-1:

Offline Creamfields

• Who's afraid of 138?
MAKE ONLY ONE KILL COUNT ON A PERSON PER 3 HOURS.

Life is better at 140BPM.

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
-Make kills count only between 150's.
-Make an alternative pvp list where players will be sorted by deaths.
-For those discovered to have killed their alts or friends' characters force a punishment of pernament removal from the list.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
-Make kills count only between 150's.
-Make an alternative pvp list where players will be sorted by deaths.
-For those discovered to have killed their alts or friends' characters force a punishment of pernament removal from the list.

^ This.

I'm gonna be farmed either way but, whatever.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
hell no
then people do anything to get #1 in pvp rank

they will try to gank
they will abuse IGs more and more
they will start ego shit in WC if they #1 in pvp rank
they will ally/squad/ass kiss  players with decent brains to win .. the real outnumber will start
more trash talk 

no and no and no

I can list alot of private servers that was disbanded due to the pvp rank page .. made people RQ the game cos of the eggo  shit feggosts
Last Edit: Apr 20, 2013, 12:38 pm by 3ahed

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
What Ahed said, almost everyone including myself would start playing like female private parts to get the best kdr/most amount of kills if this server got pk rankings, it'd decrease the quality of the pk so much :-[

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
hell no

they will try to gank
they will ally/squad/ass kiss  players with decent brains to win .. the real outnumber will start
more trash talk 

no and no and no

I can list alot of private servers that was disbanded due to the pvp rank page .. made people RQ the game cos of the eggo  shit feggosts
+1000000000
Is not the problem that I would be the 1st veno on the deaths(a lot of ppl hate me XD) but ... There is already a lot of ego and proud of nothing and gank.I don't wanna see impossible things like NH allied to OC just for pvp thing(I haven't said this nh and oc will be allies..just an example)

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Wait so you are all saying that people aren't almost exclusively walking around in big massively buffed groups ganking randoms? Wew. I must have been pking on a different server.

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
hell no

they will try to gank
more trash talk 

no and no and no

Doesn't everyone already gank and have an ego here? Lol.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
tbh i dont think this will affect anyone really just keep calm and keep playing if your number 1 on the list gratz to you if not then who cares its just a game and thats just a list that cant affect u at all irl, white people these days worry about every little thing :)

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.