Epic Perfect World

Post Your Picture

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Except if you have big blue eyes you just get called and told you look like an alien.

No thats because of the weird camera angle you use that makes your eyes look bigger and the rest of your face look like an alien.

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
No thats because of the weird camera angle you use that makes your eyes look bigger and the rest of your face look like an alien.
Oml
Have some mercy
:))  :))

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Ooooucccchhhh

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL EDATE HAVE SOME MERCY!!!

zFranchesca

Lemme try haha! 

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Savage, i approve

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
epw girls gone crazy

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
WWWWAAAAAAZZZZZAAAAAAAAA
Looking good. Blond hair and blue eyes are best.

Goldenwishes

WWWWAAAAAAZZZZZAAAAAAAAA
I just saw how you would look like 50 years later... :(

Your bald line started to appear, but you do look good right now <3

If Nordics didn't have balding problems and colour blindness, then this Nordic sub-Caucasian race would be a superior sub-race in my opinion...

Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 04:08 pm by Nea

Offline Dev

• Old Player
I just saw how you would look like 50 years later... :(

Your bald line started to appear, but you do look good right now <3

If Nordics didn't have balding problems and colour blindness, then this Nordic sub-Caucasian race would be a superior sub-race in my opinion...
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Looking good. Blond hair and blue eyes are best.
kiss Sara boo
Still mad you broke our streak :(
Am v sorry, I will fix it.   :(

Don't have any fancy selfies. Chubby and ugly af, but down 20lbs in a little less than a month. 
Honestly quitting this game and getting outside again has been so f*king good, think some other people here should try it.  ;) 

I've been spending most of my time between home and with a friend a few hours away. Am all registered for school starting in the fall (marine biology), have been doing some freediving while I work on getting my advanced certification. Finally got a camera that I can take underwater with me, can't wait to take it for the first dive.  :-X Lots of hiking and exploring so here are some random pics from the state parks we've visited. *shrug*

I honestly take too many foot/looking down photos when I travel, sorry lmao.
Here's a dumb selfie I tried to take for my new IG photo as thanks for sitting through my spam, bye.

Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 06:42 am by 𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝒆
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Angelica

Am v sorry, I will fix it.   :(

Don't have any fancy selfies. Chubby and ugly af, but down 20lbs in a little less than a month.
Honestly quitting this game and getting outside again has been so f*king good, think some other people here should try it.  ;)

I've been spending most of my time between home and with a friend a few hours away. Am all registered for school starting in the fall (marine biology), have been doing some freediving while I work on getting my advanced certification. Finally got a camera that I can take underwater with me, can't wait to take it for the first dive.  :-X Lots of hiking and exploring so here are some random pics from the state parks we've visited. *shrug*

I honestly take too many foot/looking down photos when I travel, sorry lmao.
Here's a dumb selfie I tried to take for my new IG photo as thanks for sitting through my spam, bye.

the beach shots are so beautiful
looking great girl  :-*