Epic Perfect World

Post Your Picture

Offline Hell

• Characters: Kamisama / Akumaa
update
In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
update
How come you added that third picture? Why are we looking at a MH-60S coming in to land?  ???

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Hell

im not im LSE'ing the romeo 
In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
im not im LSE'ing the romeo
I was just curious since that's quite a well known image from the Philippine Sea; focusing on the MH-60S coming in to land at the forward deployed air-craft carrier. Didn't expect it to turn up on the forums under post your picture. 

Offline Hell

The Picture was taken of me stationed on the Reagan (CVN 76) LSE'ing the bird (Aircraft 700 HSM-77 SaberHawks) . What are u implying?

Eskara

Well, this is my first post in forums. x)
Me n my evil husky.
nice pic . cute like angel :tiger-23:

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
The Picture was taken of me stationed on the Reagan (CVN 76) LSE'ing the bird (Aircraft 700 HSM-77 SaberHawks) . What are u implying?
That it was taken of the MH-60S, assigned to Golden Falcons, landing and posted online last month; taken by Petty Officer 3rd class James Lee, during (KS17). :-X 

Offline Hell

Yes and the Photographer got confused stating its was MH-60S when its a Romeo on the Deck and the Romeo hovering. The Golden Falcons designator is 9H , not 7H as depicted in the picture (On the cranial)(Which is HSM-77) 614 is a sierra behind me in the picture and u can tell by the tail landing gear at the end of the tail cone, where as romeo's is centered under the belly of the aircraft. Any more questions? Can validate any more concerns u might have about the picture.
Last Edit: Dec 16, 2016, 04:06 pm by Hell

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
Yes and the Photographer got confused stating its was MH-60S when its a Romeo on the Deck and the Romeo hovering. The Golden Falcons designator is 9H , not 7H as depicted in the picture (On the cranial). (Which is HSM-77) 614 is a sierra behind me in the picture and u can tell my the tail landing gear at the end of the tail cone, where as romeos is centered under the belly of the aircraft. Any more questions? Can validate any more concerns u might have about the picture.
Never said I had concerns about it  :)
I was just curious. Don't often seen images from navy exercises turning up on the forums, especially from (at the time, not sure about now), the only forward based carrier. 

Offline Hell

Wasn't a exercise , was a standard hot pump (refueling). I wouldn't post a picture of anything not deemed safe for release or classified.

Offline ℳ℩α

• °• ✮ House Tyrant ✮ •°
  • ❤❀朗らかで素敵な❀❤
  • Characters: Artemisia/Cynthea/Crystine
  • Faction: Tyrants/武士道☆
Hi guys :monkey-1:

Last Edit: Dec 16, 2016, 04:17 pm by ℳ℩α

Offline Introvert

You're pretty.

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Last Edit: Dec 21, 2016, 10:09 am by Viversum

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

idol !!
You're pretty.
what are you even doing here

Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
  • Characters: UchMadara
  • Faction: Augustine
:-[ :-[ :-[
anatolisches charisma auf höchstem niveau  :normal-29: sehr gut bruh askim benim