Epic Perfect World

Couple o' Suggestions.

Offline Curring

Well Agi has already stated no, no and yes, if he doesn't want to offer his insight then he can close this thread, or do both.

But, thanks guys for your time and opinions. :)

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
Yes I left off "my other sin" As in my non Gm toon.. look for me in Game.. Lilly has fairy because all Gm's are given their fairies.. I've done the quest line on my non Gm toons..

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
ok Curring no GoF on daggers because...
My sins max hit at the 1k elder is 170kish
Since then ive gotten vana daggers, which hit a considerable bit more, and sage devotion/subsea/rift
I would expect since the 170k was with subsea's 30%, that the 170k would be put to 196kish with sage subseas 50% amp
Now add on to the fact I hit 430% with sage rift as apposed to 400%, 210kish damage
I will ignore dagger devotion for the sake of a shorter post, but thats what, 30% more damage?
Now if you had god of frenzy, thats 420k damage.
That would put you straight into top 20 hitters.
So daggers with GoF are too OP

Offline Curring

ok Curring no GoF on daggers because...
My sins max hit at the 1k elder is 170kish
Since then ive gotten vana daggers, which hit a considerable bit more, and sage devotion/subsea/rift
I would expect since the 170k was with subsea's 30%, that the 170k would be put to 196kish with sage subseas 50% amp
Now add on to the fact I hit 430% with sage rift as apposed to 400%, 210kish damage
I will ignore dagger devotion for the sake of a shorter post, but thats what, 30% more damage?
Now if you had god of frenzy, thats 420k damage.
That would put you straight into top 20 hitters.
So daggers with GoF are too OP

But trying to get that off in pvp isn't as simple as 1,2,3... one AD/Pot would render all of that useless, doesn't matter anyways, Agi has said no.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
1., 2. no
3. sage / demon fairy scrolls are coming back with the next patch

Fair enough, but, may you offer some insight on how you came to say no? :/

Sorry for double post! ><
1. Now it may not matter that much but on 1.3.6 Epic Coins were gained basically only by doing daily quests and events and it could be easily abused by farming them on multi accounts. And they are not supposed to be gained that easily as the difficulty / price is balanced now and I don't want to raise it..
2. You got some replies about that already and I agree with them.

But trying to get that off in pvp isn't as simple as 1,2,3... one AD/Pot would render all of that useless, doesn't matter anyways, Agi has said no.
But how are you going to AD first hit of sin coming out of stealth?
Last Edit: Apr 08, 2012, 02:48 pm by Agatio

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
I know but im trying to justify it for you :)
Ok base hit with +12 vana dags with rampage for me is 8k, 40% crit, so average hit is 11.2k at 2.22/2.86
If they were GoF not int, they would be 1.82/2.22 thats only a .4 to .44 speed difference
GoF at the slower on would mean the double damage hits make the daggers hit higher over time than the int, or similar, so whats the point?
Square Formation or the higher debuffing one on daggers would be great though *evil laugh*

Offline Curring

I know but im trying to justify it for you :)
Ok base hit with +12 vana dags with rampage for me is 8k, 40% crit, so average hit is 11.2k at 2.22/2.86
If they were GoF not int, they would be 1.82/2.22 thats only a .4 to .44 speed difference
GoF at the slower on would mean the double damage hits make the daggers hit higher over time than the int, or similar, so whats the point?
Square Formation or the higher debuffing one on daggers would be great though *evil laugh*

I thought sins were 2.50/2.86 base and 4.0 spark?
But thats pve, theres heavy reductions in PvP, not to mention GoF itself makes sins squishier, plus with end game gear people have crazy amount of HP xD That's why I thought it wouldn't be such problem.

Wouldn't Square Formation be just as op as gof considering sins can stunlock for a long time as is and square would only increase that. :3

1., 2. no
3. sage / demon fairy scrolls are coming back with the next patch

Fair enough, but, may you offer some insight on how you came to say no? :/

Sorry for double post! ><
1. Now it may not matter that much but on 1.3.6 Epic Coins were gained basically only by doing daily quests and events and it could be easily abused by farming them on multi accounts. And they are not supposed to be gained that easily as the difficulty / price is balanced now and I don't want to raise it..
2. You got some replies about that already and I agree with them.

But how are you going to AD first hit of sin coming out of stealth?

Ok, I see, thats totaly fair.
Well, to get everything off to do that means you need to be out of stealth as genie skills and such bring you out so Stealth>Wolf(Unless sage)>Stun>Geine/subsea>Earthen then hope for a crit, then hope for gof ontop of that. Between the stun and subsea you have a chance to AD/Expel (can use genies while stunned and such)

Thank you for your reply.