Epic Perfect World

Couple o' Suggestions.

Offline Curring

Firstly I'd like people to keep and open mind while reading this and offer any constructive critism if they feel something is wrong. :)

Epic Coins, I suggest to make them trade-able.

Why?

Well I found out the hard way that they aren't trade-able while multiclienting, I know, my own fault I suppose.
However, it got me thinking, what reason is for this? I mean if they weren't tradeable it'd be another currency in game, something else to make the economy grow. (I know the server is still in early stages but still something to look out for) Would also mean you can collate your coins together and get the item you want rather than having X amount of coins on one account and X amount on the other but totalling up enough for the item you wanted. (P.S I don't have that many for any item I want, so don't look at this as q-q, lol.)

Secondly, make another set of dage that do not have intervel but have GoF:

Why?

Not every sin out there likes to auto attack people to death but prefer the sage skill spamming type, would provide more variety and a more unique play style.

Lastly, donation for third fairy:

Why?

More money for you, as not everyone wants to do their third fairy quests as they take too long.
(I have heard rumours about this so I'm not sure on the exact details of this, but its there.)

Thank you for reading. ^-^

Offline PandaBear

Third fairy has always been on the server.... hes just trying to fix it

and gof dagger is such a bad idea sins will just use chill of deep and would be way OP just like pwi ^^
Last Edit: Apr 08, 2012, 12:52 pm by PandaBear

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Cant have GoF on daggers, Barbs might actually have a class that can do similar damage to arma  :P\
GoF I disagree with, Sac Strike maybe, but I do think there should be daggers without int, I very much support daggers with a dispell... hehehe

EC tradeable, idk

3rd fairy, its easy to get, people are just lazy, and what panda said

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
Firstly I'd like people to keep and open mind while reading this and offer any constructive critism if they feel something is wrong. :)

Epic Coins, I suggest to make them trade-able.

Why?

Well I found out the hard way that they aren't trade-able while multiclienting, I know, my own fault I suppose.
However, it got me thinking, what reason is for this? I mean if they weren't tradeable it'd be another currency in game, something else to make the economy grow. (I know the server is still in early stages but still something to look out for) Would also mean you can collate your coins together and get the item you want rather than having X amount of coins on one account and X amount on the other but totalling up enough for the item you wanted. (P.S I don't have that many for any item I want, so don't look at this as q-q, lol.)

Secondly, make another set of dage that do not have intervel but have GoF:

Why?

Not every sin out there likes to auto attack people to death but prefer the sage skill spamming type, would provide more variety and a more unique play style.

Lastly, donation for third fairy:

Why?

More money for you, as not everyone wants to do their third fairy quests as they take too long.
(I have heard rumours about this so I'm not sure on the exact details of this, but its there.)

Thank you for reading. ^-^

The coins are not tradable because it's extreamly easy to get them.. If they were made trad-able then people would get lazier then now because they would expect others to farm and sell them to them.. I think that is a bad idea to change them. Plenty of ways to make Ec's in game. Also you can save them up on the other character, get what you need then trade it to your other character.

We use to have the 3rd fairy in the boutique.. Again.. it's not hard to get the fairy just takes a little bit of time. I did the whole quest line for my Sin and it's not hard at all. But he is working on bringing it back if I'm not mistaken. However I don't think it should be brought back. A few things could be removed from the quest line.. but that's all.
Last Edit: Apr 08, 2012, 01:38 pm by Lilly

Offline Epica

• Old Player
i 100% agree on what Lilly said  ;)

i love to make culti quest ;) and even GV is easy here hehe
i hope Agatio dont bring it to boutique :/ will make it a lazy server  :(

Offline Faeryl

Curring,

Quote: Lastly, donation for third fairy:

Why?

The Quest for the third fairy is doable and can be accomplished if on a p-server, as we are all OP. However, I have completed this quest on two p-servers and it is very TIME CONSUMING to say the least. The only way this 3rd fairy quest would be done as quickly as a few are saying, is if  Agatio has customized it to be less time consuming. This quest is a 36-40 hr quest and at some points you will need a full party group. As, for Lilly's comment, sure if we players were GM's we would think it was easy as baking an apple pie, and less time consuming than locking our front door and walking to our car to head to work. I have to say MageTank was so right in saying this is why GM's should NOT play the game, but rather GM the game, as then their heads would not be so swollen with pride and act self righteous. To finish, If Agatio took the third fairy out of the boutique its either one of two things he wants players to do a quest/quests or he had a brain fart that day and forgot to add it to the boutique.

Last Edit: Apr 08, 2012, 01:45 pm by Faeryl
When Soldiers have been baptized in the fire of a
battlefield they all have one rank in my eyes.

Offline Faeryl

I would say aren't we all a little lazy since we play on a p-server. A true gamer who is without laziness in his/her bones would play FREE retail NOT using the boutique in my humble opinion. Being the quest is doable I could care less if the third fairy is in the boutique, as I look at this way more money in my pocket and less money in Agatio's pocket to help with server costs.
Last Edit: Apr 08, 2012, 01:51 pm by Faeryl

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
I don't think the third fairy should be added back. Number 1, the quest is easy as hell, yes like Faeryl said, its time consuming but doable and second, agatio isnt greedy like all the other server admins so he cares less about the money from donations.

As far as the EC being trade-able, I was able to trade them between my two characters yesterday when I finished the Phoenix Valley. Maybe it was a bug I dunno  :o
Your greatest enemy is your own ego

Offline Curring

Wow, ok these are very fast replies! xD

Third fairy has always been on the server.... hes just trying to fix it

and gof dagger is such a bad idea sins will just use chill of deep and would be way OP just like pwi ^^

Ok, good to know. :)

@GoF, but isn't that what skill spam sins are supposed to do? Can't really get more OP than the 4 aps we currently have, plus theres no DoTs so sins can't get 170+ attack lvls which made it op. :3

Cant have GoF on daggers, Barbs might actually have a class that can do similar damage to arma  :P\
GoF I disagree with, Sac Strike maybe, but I do think there should be daggers without int, I very much support daggers with a dispell... hehehe

EC tradeable, idk

3rd fairy, its easy to get, people are just lazy, and what panda said

It takes quite a bit of set up to be able to even do a portion of damage of what arma can do, they'd be able to charm bypass but I doubt all out oneshot as you can't get 170+ attack lvls here :3 But, GoF may be a bit too much so sac could work, but everything is different here so it'd really needed to be tested to know if it would be that over powering. :s

Not saying 3rd fairy isn't easy, but, people are lazy and probs wouldn't do their 3rd culti anyways so if they're willing to pay for it why not? xD (But as said, you already had it and he's working on it) :3

The coins are not tradable because it's extreamly easy to get them.. If they were made trad-able then people would get lazier then now because they would expect others to farm and sell them to them.. I think that is a bad idea to change them. Plenty of ways to make Ec's in game. Also you can save them up on the other character, get what you need then trade it to your other character.

We use to have the 3rd fairy in the boutique.. Again.. it's not hard to get the fairy just takes a little bit of time. I did the whole quest line for my Sin and it's not hard at all. But he is working on bringing it back if I'm not mistaken. However I don't think it should be brought back. A few things could be removed from the quest line.. but that's all.

Ok I see, I didn't realise how many ways there were of actually getting them untill someone told me and looking forward to the EC guide someone is making. :D
Again, I never said it was hard, but if lazy people are willing to pay its more income for the server and keeps the server supported. ><

No offence, but, G17/18 mats are in the boutique, pretty lazy already if you wanted to be. I mean I could have donated for the set but I'd rather farm my gear, sense of aclomplishment. ^^

The Quest for the third fairy is doable and can be accomplished if on a p-server, as we are all OP. However, I have completed this quest on two p-servers and it is very TIME CONSUMING to say the least. The only way this 3rd fairy quest would be done as quickly as a few are saying, is if  Agatio has customized it to be less time consuming. This quest is a 36-40 hr quest and at some points you will need a full party group. As, for Lilly's comment, sure if we players were GM's we would think it was easy as baking an apple pie, and less time consuming than locking our front door and walking to our car to head to work. I have to say MageTank was so right in saying this is why GM's should NOT play the game, but rather GM the game, as then their heads would not be so swollen with pride and act self righteous. To finish, If Agatio took the third fairy out of the boutique its either one of two things he wants players to do a quest/quests or he had a brain fart that day and forgot to add it to the boutique.

q-q
I never mentioned it wasn't doable and such, yes it's hella time consuming, thats why lazy people would rather pay for it... meaning keeping the server in good stead. :/
Annndd, i'm not commenting on the rest of that. :3

I don't think the third fairy should be added back. Number 1, the quest is easy as hell, yes like Faeryl said, its time consuming but doable and second, agatio isnt greedy like all the other server admins so he cares less about the money from donations.

As far as the EC being trade-able, I was able to trade them between my two characters yesterday when I finished the Phoenix Valley. Maybe it was a bug I dunno  :o

It's not about being greedy for crying out loud... you're all reading into this a bit too much...
I'll repeat, the quest is doable yes, some people don't want to wate their time doing it, they themselves would OPT (Not forced) to buy the scroll, meaing money to support the server and a happy player. Isn't like third fairy makes you OP >-<

(Ps, there were about three replied to thread while writing this so got a lil fed up at the end, sorry)

So, EC tradable is a no, for good reason.
GoF/Sac on non int dags is well still debatable
Annnd Third Fairy looks like it may be comming back anyways. :3

Thank you for your replies. :D

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
Curring,

Why?

Umm... I dont even have a fairy on SinLilly.. so not really sure what your refering to... I did the quest on my NON GM toon.. I also stated that some things could be removed from the quest line so it's not so time consuming.. Not really sure your attacking me for putting my thoughts on the topic just like others do..
Last Edit: Apr 08, 2012, 02:14 pm by Lilly

Offline Faeryl

Curring,

My response was more generated at others posts not yours, I am just one to speak the truth no matter who takes offense.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
1., 2. no
3. sage / demon fairy scrolls are coming back with the next patch

Offline Curring

Curring,

My response was more generated at others posts not yours, I am just one to speak the truth no matter who takes offense.

Thats why I said I wasn't going to comment, I have no intention of going into that topic as I don't know what took place before, I took no offence to it. ^^

Offline Curring

1., 2. no
3. sage / demon fairy scrolls are coming back with the next patch

Fair enough, but, may you offer some insight on how you came to say no? :/

Sorry for double post! ><

Offline Faeryl

Curring,

Why?

Umm... I dont even have a fairy on SinLilly.. so not really sure what your refering to... I did the quest on my NON GM toon.. I also stated that some things could be removed from the quest line so it's not so time consuming.. Not really sure your attacking me for putting my thoughts on the topic just like others do..

Lilly,

This is cut an paste from your response above:

If you did the whole quest line as you stated you have achieved a third fairy through the new third fairy quest. I never mentioned SinLilly, I typed LILLY, and you typed: I did the whole quest line for my Sin and it's not hard at all. So, now maybe you can understand why I would have commented the way I did. You stated you had third fairy NOT I. Might I suggest that the next time you post and you are referring to a NON GM character, you use that account to post NOT post under your GM name.

P.S. by the way you do have third fairy on SinLilly, keep in mind honesty is always the best policy.

This post by Curring is getting way off topic, so please don't be surprised if this is the last post from me.

Have a wonderful and blessed day.....
Last Edit: Apr 08, 2012, 03:40 pm by Faeryl