Events won: 10.
5 Gms event,5NH event,
Events lost: 0

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
just i have to say lol? i think u know why i say it

You were right, there were a few things missing, but as Nexy mentioned he's a rather busy guy. Thanks for the heads up, they have been fixed.
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
Hm.. is it possible to get 4 purple?
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline Slash

• Legend
Hm.. is it possible to get 4 purple?

You're talking about Divine's right? I had 3 show up on time, never 4 though. :c
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
yeah xD. that be cool I never gotten a purple just blues xD.
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline kissmekwik

I'm new here at Epic so I really had no idea where to get ECs. Thanks for the guide. <3

Offline kyrinos1987

• Beginner
You should update the guide a little bit with events like celestial tiger quest (20 EC from BH and 50 from mailbox for finishing event), etc. And also cube doesn't give any EC when u finish it, so might as well remove that part to avoid confusing newcomers.

Offline Slash

• Legend
You should update the guide a little bit with events like celestial tiger quest (20 EC from BH and 50 from mailbox for finishing event), etc. And also cube doesn't give any EC when u finish it, so might as well remove that part to avoid confusing newcomers.

Will do.

Offline Solitaira

• Stercus accidit
Please forgive if this is redundant, but I could not find a previous mention of Twilight Temple Fairy boxes, which drop 2 x EC each.

Offline Slash

• Legend
That's rather new, compared to the date of the guide. :x

Offline Solitaira

• Stercus accidit
That's rather new, compared to the date of the guide. :x

Just trying to be helpful  :smiley:

Offline Slash

• Legend
Just trying to be helpful  :smiley:
Completely understood, if you'd like, write up a description of the TT method, and I'll add it to the guide giving you credits. I don't have enough time to do so myself :s

Offline Solitaira

• Stercus accidit
Writeup: Add following to the section "10 to 50 Epic Coins". I hope this works for you.

---------------------------------

Twilight Temple (TT)

Bosses in TT 1-1 through 3-3 (all modes) drop varied numbers of Fairy Boxes. Each Fairy Box contains two Epic Coins. Each player can receive up to 12 Epic Coins daily from Fairy Boxes; however, Fairy Boxes can be held in inventory or placed in bank, to be opened on another day.

Offline Slash

• Legend
-Fixed a few more spelling errors
-Added in Twilight Temple section, seeing as it now gives EC as well
-Credits given to writer of Twilight Temple section

Offline Solitaira

• Stercus accidit
Per Agatio Patch (Patch v49 notes) 12/13/2012:

- amount of Fairy Boxes per day increased from 6 to 20
- amount of Epic Coins from Bounty Hunter increased from 10 to 15