• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Rank 8 Recast Guide

Content of this Guide:
  • Explanation on how to Start;
  • Explanation on how to obtain all the required items till you adquire Rank 8 Recast;
  • Details of all the possible stats on each piece of each set for each class;
  • Details on the Bonus for each set of each class;
  • Credits;

So let us start with the basics.
First step is to get 200.000 Reputation for Rank 8.
Most characters should start with the required reputation now, but if you didn't, or if it's an older character, you can set your reputation to 200.000 at https://panel.epicpw.com/rep.php

Once you reach the 200.000 Reputation, you can accept a quest from the "Commander in Chief" which will enable you to receive the Rank Rings.

Commander in Chief can be found at:

• Archosaur - South (521 626)
  • 1 Thousand Streams - (129 854)

I don't really think there is a need for me to insert here images about how to get this Rank Rings, all its needed to do is talk to the "Commander in Chief".

Once you reach your Rank 8 ring you should have one like this:
☆☆General's Badge

This Ring is the proof that you have Rank 8 on your character, aside from this a message will be broadcasted for the whole server, so everyone knows you reached Rank 8.

So now lets move on into the Recast part.
First you need to go to 1 Thousand Streams and talk with "Ti Chien"
Ti Chien can be found at:
[/b]
  • 1 Thousand Streams - (129 855)

With "Ti Chien" you will be able to purchase the "normal" Rank 8 items.
You will notice that each piece of this Rank 8 gear have diference requirements to be able to be purchased, we will describe them below.

Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 11:24 pm by Panda

Offline Consist

• Old Player
It says Fixed...Does that mean it will go in order? Because I got thunder once...then spirit black hole...then requirement...then square formation. Is that just a coincidence or is it actually fixed?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
It says Fixed...Does that mean it will go in order? Because I got thunder once...then spirit black hole...then requirement...then square formation. Is that just a coincidence or is it actually fixed?

Fixed means it is a Unique Add-On. This means that out of all those Fixed/Unique options you will always get 1 random + 3 Random stats out of all the others on the list.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
Yet another super helpful guide, thanks bunches
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
This guide is awesome. Thank you for making it. I do have one question though.   Idk if imnthe only one who noticed but in you ss u usedleggings but it sshowed u did not have the leggings needed to craft in ss.
I just acquired r8 (omg yay me) I bought all r8 gears but when I go to reforge or upgrade them it doesn't show I have the right gear necessary. What do I do? Sin btw I have supreme ocean r8 gear

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
did you actually try to drag the ones you have over the ones that appear in the tab?

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3

Offline Natsu DragneLL

• RomeO
  • The Darkness and Heaven of ULtimate Power Reveles the New Power........! >>Welcomed to Chat<< :) :)
  • Characters: Flame Dragon Natsu
  • Faction: TimE-OuT
Thanks for this topic but tho i have some problem could you please give me required mats details for Lvl 150 Sin rank 8 Armors+Wepons i made my 200000 Reputation......! My intenet is dam slow so i cannot see any images........! :(

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Thanks for this topic but tho i have some problem could you please give me required mats details for Lvl 150 Sin rank 8 Armors+Wepons i made my 200000 Reputation......! My intenet is dam slow so i cannot see any images........! :(

If you follow the steps above to get your basic Rank 8 gear from Ti Chien (NOT recasted),
then simply go to the Rank 8 forges (I use the ones in Etherblade) and you will be able to see what mats you need to recast (In the forge named Reforge).

You can buy the mats from the Exchange forge, and can reroll your gear in the Reshape forge.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Natsu DragneLL

• RomeO
  • The Darkness and Heaven of ULtimate Power Reveles the New Power........! >>Welcomed to Chat<< :) :)
  • Characters: Flame Dragon Natsu
  • Faction: TimE-OuT
Thank u so much for the support i didnt thought it was so simply but after ur Guide its easy now.........! *^_^*

Unwavering Faith and Resilient bonds will bring Even Miraclesto ur Side !

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
Could this be updated? Because the encyclopedia isn't always right. I tried using it several months ago and it wasn't very helpful *shrugs*
Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡