Epic Perfect World

Fasion Preview

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Just thought if you added fashion to the boutique we could try it on before buying it? Just a thought after one of my faction mates asked how do you preview them. (Dont remove npcs just add them to the boutique so we can try them on to see what looks good).  :)

Offline Keroh

I agree with this since most of the male fashion is pretty bad and doesn't always mix together well. Being able to see how it looks before buying it can save some players alot of coin. Especially ones like me who horde fashion hahaha

Offline Lyssania

I like this idea. :)

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
im sorry but I have to disagree, Coin is too easily gotten now so this idea would be a waste of time for agatio as he has more important things to worry about. If you need a preview look for me in game, I have every piece of male fashion and id be glad to model it :P
Your greatest enemy is your own ego

Offline Faeryl

It is in the programming to be able to try on the fashion if in the boutique, but truly that's just extra time for Agatio to set up each item, make it un-buy able, etc., as it would take his time away from more important issues at hand. However, the support team and GM's could do something constructive with their time and use the test server to try on the fashion, mounts, flights take photos and make a post with the pics.
When Soldiers have been baptized in the fire of a
battlefield they all have one rank in my eyes.

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Fair enough darknae and Faeryl, but he doesnt have to make them untradeable, noone will waste gold on fash when its 105k a piece!
Surely it would take 30 mins tops to reenable the fash in the boutique?
Its just a suggestion, not even mine, but I posted it for him :) (because i think its a good idea too)

Offline Rhelanna

I don't really see a need in it since it's so cheap. Kill 1-2 mobs to get enough coin for 1 piece of fash. You can go here http://ecatomb.net/ to view what they look like.
i like this idea... it makes the game more enjoyable and saves us tons of time at the cost of 30 mins of agatio's time... I say thats a fair trade