Barb: Savi/Deno
Veno: Won't rank the class I play.
Cleric: Lilt
Archer: Not sure.
Mystic:Eralis
Seeker:Rance, Camron
Sin: Ajdin
Psy: No skill involved.
Wiz: Whoever has most channel on r8r + spark genie.
BM: Silence or lnsanity.

Offline Tavern

• Old Player

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Barb: khaled / Deno / TheSwagBeast (this one tanks whole server. GF)
Veno: Aelana
Cleric: Lilt (damage) Rev (tankyness)
Archer: LetsHug is a pretty good archer imo.
Mystic: Mantus / _Jasper
Seeker: Vermillion
Sin: Areashi / Jolhans / zFlashx
Psy: Testaclese / ahed / SHINIGAMI
Wiz: The one with the best r8.
BM: Robbert
Faction: NoHomo

Ima need you to gtfo with your list.... Also gtfo with all your classes I'm the best period I 1 shot GM's. I kill all accept KunKun. KunKun demon sparks 10.0 aps q.q.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Barb: None, all camp tiger form.
Veno: Aelena
Cleric: None
Archer: SiZe
Mystic: None
Seeker: Rance, Morbid but he doesn't play anymore :(
Sin: Areashi
Psy: Cynix
Wiz: Clemy
BM: Insanity

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
BM: VegetaSS (Really skilled bm, he can even roll people with starter gear)

Faction: VIVA LA SYNC 2k13 !

Offline Boob

Best thread ever

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
well since.. this thread is pointless ;o

Veno:Aegle
Barb:Labradoodle
Cleric: SexyMinx
Archer: Ham_Shooter
Mystic: Shrek
Seeker: Labz
Sin: Lab$
Psy: SHINIGAMI
Wiz: Labs
BM: Labib

Faction: Sink
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Barb: None, all camp tiger form.
Cleric: None
Archer: SiZe
Mystic: None
Seeker: Rance, Morbid but he doesn't play anymore :(
Sin: Areashi
Psy: Cynix
Wiz: Clemy
BM: Insanity

Way to degrade Barbs, not all of us camp.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline C

• ☾⋆

I have yet to see a barb that does more than camp tiger form and Envoke with a defense level wep.

Edit: Plus, ironic you'd say that yet, none of your characters are even 150.
Last Edit: Apr 17, 2013, 06:31 pm by Satana

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)

I have to agree with this not all camp tiger. But imo this all opinionated not really facts, because everyone has their different versions of "best"

Barbs: If you don't just camp tiger and actually try and do other things you're not TOO noob.
Veno: Everyone know Feo's the best =.= not even gonna comment on that.
Archer: There's a difference between kiting for damage and kiting to be annoying. Some archers get hit once and run until they're all the way on the other side of the map then don't stop running. Seriously...
Mystic: Depends on how you're playing it. Some play it as full support. Some play it as IMA DROP BM'S LEGGO!
Seeker: Yeah Rance.. Moving on
Sin: *cough*
Psy: I got nothing to say for this.
Wiz: Person who i think is the best doesn't play this server anymore. But wizzies that actually try and do other things instead of spamming one combo I admire.
BM: Yeah too many bm's land occult which is just sad. A Sin landing occult I'm okay with (kinda but not really), but BM's? BM's have stuns out the arse and should know how to stunlock. Seriously BM's that land occult make me wanna throw my computer. Very few i knew that don't even have occult on their genie.

Forgot cleric q.q

Cleric: Also depends how you wanna play it. Some people play as a metal mage, some as full support. Metal Mage is BA imo. Support cleric imo is alot harder to play than a metal mage. Yeah anyone can spam heal. An idiot can spam heal. But there's a WHOLE lot more going on than people's hp bars going down.
Last Edit: Apr 17, 2013, 06:42 pm by losergoddess
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Mantus

Another post with best of class o; anyway this is my list of best's

Cleric: Lolly, Solemn
Archer: Deviate
Seeker: Rance, Camron
Mystic: Mistinis (doesnt play anymore or does he, idk...)
Psy: Daichi, Chowder
Wiz: StudMuffin (doesnt play anymore)
Blademaster: Silence, lnsanity
Sin: Most of them are same....
Barb: Uvogine

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I have yet to see a barb that does more than camp tiger form and Envoke with a defense level wep.

Edit: Plus, ironic you'd say that yet, none of your characters are even 150.

None of my characters are 150 but as a Barb I have the right to put in my two cents. Just because I'm not 150 doesn't mean I haven't seen PvP firsthand. Nice logic you got there. (Sarcasm)

I have to agree with this not all camp tiger. But imo this all opinionated not really facts, because everyone has their different versions of "best"

This is pretty opinionated.
Last Edit: Apr 17, 2013, 06:43 pm by TheFelineLife
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline C

• ☾⋆

Barbs: If you don't just camp tiger and actually try and do other things you're not TOO noob.
Veno: Everyone know Feo's the best =.= not even gonna comment on that.
Archer: There's a difference between kiting for damage and kiting to be annoying. Some archers get hit once and run until they're all the way on the other side of the map then don't stop running. Seriously...
Mystic: Depends on how you're playing it. Some play it as full support. Some play it as IMA DROP BM'S LEGGO!
Seeker: Yeah Rance.. Moving on
Sin: *cough*
Psy: I got nothing to say for this.
Wiz: Person who i think is the best doesn't play this server anymore. But wizzies that actually try and do other things instead of spamming one combo I admire.
BM: Yeah too many bm's land occult which is just sad. A Sin landing occult I'm okay with (kinda but not really), but BM's? BM's have stuns out the arse and should know how to stunlock. Seriously BM's that land occult make me wanna throw my computer. Very few i knew that don't even have occult on their genie.

I admire sins that actually know how to DPH which not a lot of people seem to know how to do so they just stealth/ 2 spark.

Also I'd like to add another good Wizard being Talented. He's one of the very few who I know that doesn't just spam the fire combo and prays for a crit.

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
best archer LetsHug Lmao
pls 1v1 event for and cody  - thx GM

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤