Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
Ajdin best sin yaya - i miss him

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
useless thread, well not useless but rather asking a more impractical question i guess  :S ..

too many factors to determine who's the best.. some are better than other in 1v1s than mass pk, this also brings up the point of one's build, some might be going for a  1v1 type build rather than mass pk, some might excel in mass pk, but isn't quite noticeable to the public due to their fac. mates mostly PvE ?(or something) .. some don't get to verse other's on their tier due to timezones or w/e, whether it be in mass pk or 1v1s, or TW ... ping also plays a key  role in this, one may be better than the other, but what can one do when his skills go off 1-2 secs too late?

Also, some of the names mentioned i've never seen or hardly see in mass pk or even 1v1s, this may be due to people just posting their friends name or people in their guild, or perhaps this may be due to timezone i suppose but bleh, (proves what i mean ?)  :S

also, i don't see the point of bringing up names of people who has quit (i.e Ajdin) , server has changed so much since they played, they were good in a different era in EPW ;o

anyways... just my 2 cents on this o.o

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
Barb: VegettaSS. tank west np
Veno: VegettaSS. purg all with demonic bow
Cleric: VegettaSS. heal to max to with tree of protection
Archer: VegettaSS, pewpew all with triple spark bow
Mystic: VegettaSS, master himself does need any pets
Seeker: VegettaSS, master of all weapons 
Sin: VegettaSS, master of assasination from air
Psy: VegettaSS,
Wiz: VegettaSS, triple spark IG run to sz after nuking his target in 5 sec
BM:VegettaSS, best stunlocker triple stuns on top of each other with occult
his name is known to everyone; his is a legend that no one will rise above him  8)

Offline c3Po

• Characters: Uncomplete
Barb: TaNk, SlowPokie
Veno: Aelana, bhaby
Cleric: Zilara,Iyad,ChickaBomb
Archer: Uriel,Butthead
Mystic: Kyandisu, Eralis
Seeker: Rance
Sin: zFlashx
Psy:SHINIGAMI, Hawk
Wiz: Clemy
BM: Insanity,Silence,Robbert
Faction: Worms #1 Faction others gtfo  ;) :P

Offline Gakido

• King
  • ??
Barb: TaNk, SlowPokie
Veno: Aelana, bhaby
Cleric: Zilara,Iyad,ChickaBomb
Archer: Uriel,Butthead
Mystic: Kyandisu, Eralis
Seeker: Rance
Sin: zFlashx
Psy:SHINIGAMI, Hawk
Wiz: Clemy
BM: Insanity,Silence,Robbert
Faction: Worms #1 Faction others gtfo  ;) :P
slowpokie best okay i choose cheebee as best ep now

Offline c3Po

• Characters: Uncomplete
slowpokie best okay i choose cheebee as best ep now

Well i didn`t fight cheebee that much yet i need test first   ;) so watch out cheebee iam coming for u to test ur Cleric skill  ;) :P

Insanity

So is this like a best class out of shitty 1.4 1v1s or mass pk ?, no way areshi is any good in mass pk nor is clemy without 1 ep fully focusing on him, who the fck is size? get real
Gakido #1 mass pk sin, along with zFlashx. you actually see people dying to them in pk.

Clemy and Covenant? They're all about gears. :/ And even though zFlashx is a good sin ( not going to disagree ), there are sins that are dimensions above him. And insanity is not that good, he just knows how to tank. Robbert, Shape ( InstinctX ), and nuggerkj are better than him. :/
1.People have good gear, go farm? you're from PWI anyway.
2.Why are you comparing me to 1vs1 type WRs?
3.Really,Who are you to rate any of the names you mentioned? go get Clemy's gear and do what he does.
A little tip, if you die to someone it doesn't make him the best, who are you anyway...
Last Edit: Apr 21, 2013, 02:33 pm by Insanity

Robbert

Gakido #1 mass pk sin, along with zFlashx. you actually see people dying to them in pk.
1.People have good gear, go farm? you're from PWI anyway.
3.Really,Who are you to rate any of the names you mentioned? go get Clemy's gear and do what he does.
A little tip, if you die to someone it doesn't make him the best, who are you anyway...
God has spoken all shut the fck up.

I think it's because you focus on 1v1's more than on mass pk? At least, that's how it is with me.
If Sins got Bron's gear, can you imagine anyone who would be able to kill him?:c
While I'm at it; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlUNA4khJjY&feature=youtu.be Bump.

Insanity

I think it's because you focus on 1v1's more than on mass pk? At least, that's how it is with me.
If Sins got Bron's gear, can you imagine anyone who would be able to kill him?:c
While I'm at it; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlUNA4khJjY&feature=youtu.be Bump.
I barely do few 1vs1s a week, mass pk all day.

Offline Savn

• Old Player
  • Trust starts with truth and ends with truth
Barb-Drake
Veno-Aleana
Cleric- yuri
Archer- uriel
Mystic-Kyandisu, Eralis
Seeker-Camron
Sin-
Psy-
Wiz-Clemy ! :)