Epic Perfect World

Smiling is good for the heart they say :) Enjoy TUESDAY !

LaceyPip

Last Edit: Apr 16, 2013, 08:52 pm by LaceyPip

Offline Draugur

This one reminds me of something recent.

My Grandfather had to get a pacemaker last week, and the surgery and all that went good, no problems at all thankfully. But as one of the nurses was explaining to him all the things that he could not do anymore (He's 83 keep in mind), operating a jackhammer, using an industrial welder, avoiding large magnets, not to hold a cellphone on the same side of the body as the device, and various other things that someone his age wouldn't be doing in the first place really. After she got done with her list, he looked at her and said "You mean I can't do anymore cage fighting?", and everyone cracked up laughing.

And I have no idea why I went through the trouble of telling that since you kind of had to be there to fully appreciate the humor of it. But thanks for the reminder!  :D

Offline Apollo

Lolol, the first picture was the best  :normal-2: :tiger-2: :normal-25:

And yes, laughing is good for the heart.

LaceyPip

This one reminds me of something recent.

My Grandfather had to get a pacemaker last week, and the surgery and all that went good, no problems at all thankfully. But as one of the nurses was explaining to him all the things that he could not do anymore (He's 83 keep in mind), operating a jackhammer, using an industrial welder, avoiding large magnets, not to hold a cellphone on the same side of the body as the device, and various other things that someone his age wouldn't be doing in the first place really. After she got done with her list, he looked at her and said "You mean I can't do anymore cage fighting?", and everyone cracked up laughing.

And I have no idea why I went through the trouble of telling that since you kind of had to be there to fully appreciate the humor of it. But thanks for the reminder!  :D

Eventho we were not there, I can imagine the humor behind it and thank you so much for sharing with us.  Hope your Grandfather is doing very, very well

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Thanks for these i know i laughed my ass off :D

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
so basicly....we spend months leveling a character just to see it naked?

:rolleyes:

Offline Slashyy

so basicly....we spend months leveling a character just to see it naked?

:rolleyes:

good trade if you ask me months of real life to see naked pixels :D