Epic Perfect World

Bounty Hunter

Offline Therras

• Papi.
I like the idea, is better then making all the map safe zone -.o'. But I think it would be better if they make a new NPC  with this new custom BH/Daily quest and make it for only lvl 145-150 or only for 150, why? Because at lower lvls you do NOT need massive amounts of ecs, just lvl and the gear is not hard to farm till 150 because is when you start to spend great amounts of ec, besides people abuse of these "events" with reward. Example: Last week I was doing fire legion and there was an impressive amount of people doing it A LOT OF ALTS ALOOOOT I even got a pm from an EA LEVEL 113 looking for a squad.................. And since the event was up for like 3 1/2 hours........

Also, about the "gift boxes" maybe adding them to BH would be nice for lowies to improve their leveling, not so expensive items but something like : Level scrolls x2, SLS x1, Training esoterica x2, Morais Pill x2. Obviously the items are going to be random and only 1 item, not all of them.

About the new BH/event suggestion, maybe 40 ec plus a box with a chance to gain idk maybe Cog x1/ WWI x1 (You can choose between, just as Ares event reward). This would decrease the lack of these items in the market.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I like the idea, is better then making all the map safe zone -.o'. But I think it would be better if they make a new NPC  with this new custom BH/Daily quest and make it for only lvl 145-150 or only for 150, why? Because at lower lvls you do NOT need massive amounts of ecs, just lvl and the gear is not hard to farm till 150 because is when you start to spend great amounts of ec, besides people abuse of these "events" with reward. Example: Last week I was doing fire legion and there was an impressive amount of people doing it A LOT OF ALTS ALOOOOT I even got a pm from an EA LEVEL 113 looking for a squad.................. And since the event was up for like 3 1/2 hours........

Also, about the "gift boxes" maybe adding them to BH would be nice for lowies to improve their leveling, not so expensive items but something like : Level scrolls x2, SLS x1, Training esoterica x2, Morais Pill x2. Obviously the items are going to be random and only 1 item, not all of them.

About the new BH/event suggestion, maybe 40 ec plus a box with a chance to gain idk maybe Cog x1/ WWI x1 (You can choose between, just as Ares event reward). This would decrease the lack of these items in the market.

I hate to burst your bubble but you're wrong about not needing a lot of EC at lower levels. It is best to hoard them early on so you can quickly get endgame gear at 150, I add emphasis to this if someone is considering R8 at all.

I do like the idea about making leveling items a reward from BH but to prevent people from abusing this make them non-tradeable. If they are able to be traded then we might see a bunch of people hit level 150 the day they start playing. They will also become dirt cheap, thus pretty much messing up the server economy pretty horribly.

Think about how much a SLS goes for right now, about 90ec. if they are tradeable that will go down significantly, people will have more ec to spend basically making them the value of the coin you get from mobs so the more expensive stuff will be inflated to balance the economy and eventually new people will find it so difficult to gear up they might quit and go to another server.

TL;DR: Make leveling items BH rewards-> They basically become worthless-> People have more EC to spend on gear-> The price of gear and mats goes up-> New people think it is too hard to get gear and quit(Old players get bored too)-> Nobody is coming on the server-> Less players-> Less donations to the server-> Bye bye Epic(?). I don't know if donations are the only thing funding the server or not so this chain of events is if the server is run off donations alone.

A.K.A: The server has an economic collapse which can be avoided by making them non-tradeable.

Last Edit: Apr 16, 2013, 06:36 pm by TheFelineLife
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Benji

Basic idea was to make one (few?) new BHs,that will be combined with the old ones. So new BH can be like what,2 times a week? And idea is that "gift box" will be a reward from only those,new BHs,cause they are suposed to be extra hard. So what,you get maybe,2 times a week a gift box that has a chance to give you EC/SLS/SoT/tokens? Even if ppl do it on alts,getting good items from special boxes is a low rate thing. Or imagined that way.

So possible overuse of that BH cant be hard,or items from it unbalance the server,cause its not that often+low rate of getting sweet items.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Basic idea was to make one (few?) new BHs,that will be combined with the old ones. So new BH can be like what,2 times a week? And idea is that "gift box" will be a reward from only those,new BHs,cause they are suposed to be extra hard. So what,you get maybe,2 times a week a gift box that has a chance to give you EC/SLS/SoT/tokens? Even if ppl do it on alts,getting good items from special boxes is a low rate thing. Or imagined that way.

So possible overuse of that BH cant be hard,or items from it unbalance the server,cause its not that often+low rate of getting sweet items.

Considering that it seems to be better but ultimately if something like this will be implemented the prizes should be non-tradeable or make it so it can only be done on one character per account like the Sharp Spear quests.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.