Epic Perfect World

Poll

If you wold like this event, on wich days you wold preffer!

Saturday
Sunday

x2 Event on Saturday or Sunday!!!

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
People use the phrase "crappy economy" in two cases:

They can't buy stuff at affordable price.
or
They can't sell stuff for really big coins.

Those two things are oposing each other.

Which one is yours?

I've seen both ends. 

I was on one server where coin was in excess.  I literally had billions floating around, and...they had packs, so my billions turned into even more billions.  Cube necks there went for 3 billion (eventually dropped in price because everyone had THAT MUCH COIN so they were able to afford it).  Rapture chests: 1 bil minimum.  Since everyone and their momma had the best gear you can get at that point, they didn't sell nearly as quickly.

On the flip side, I was on a server where the bare essentials (like teles, for example) was so expensive in comparison to how much money you could farm.  Needless to say, I didn't stay there for too long.  I'm not into insta-150 and shit like that, but the balance was not quite there between the newbies and those who've been playing on that server longer.  It was like PWI again.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Mayo

• Desolate Officer
  • Characters: MERCER. AceVno
  • Faction: Desolate
Since you said it brings fun to NS agaito could make it one day aweek where NS drops x2 instead of x2 all the time but just an idea:P
MERCER- 150 R8 Sage Psy
Vergel- 150 R8 Demon Mystic
Helller- 150 R8 Demon Wiz
Xehli- 150 R8 Demon Archer
AceVno- 150 R8 Demon Veno
Clressill- 150 Demon Assassin
Astrotic- 150 Cleric
And Counting.

Offline Nobody

once a week NS x2 drops is a great idea :D
Jishi

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
2x drops in NS mean non-stop pvp, not a nice farming. The last week`s 2x did good to everyone because ppl had too little ec. It is still hard to farm ec on this server, I manage to farm 300 ec a day or so for 3x r8 reforges. It is kind of depressing and 2x event for  a weekend could help a bit. This post was crapped on once again by people who have opinion on every topic and simply have to share it and do it only to kill the truth, not to help. Those people do not suggest, but rather demand.

Offline Derrius

• Alt: Poison_ivan
Ew yuck throw-up ihatex2.org it come with toooooooooo many probs in game I vote hell no plus we just like had x2 if you was to lazy to get up and grind what makes you think you going to do it next time around xD

Derrius_-150-R8 Cleric-Fac: Nohomo

Offline Consist

• Old Player
This would be a great idea...If the server had a member base of 50. People would level up way to fast. Save the x2 for holidays or when Agatio is in a good mood. :)

Offline GokuVII

• Banned
Hey hey xdddd when x2

Offline Nevorah

• HaZe
  • Breaking the system
  • Characters: HaZe
  • Faction: Tridents
give free gear already :police:
I am constantly torn between killing myself and killing everyone around me

https://imgur.com/m316IDE