Epic Perfect World

R8 Reshape

Offline play4fun

• log bro
Uhm , I felt so badly That I wasted so many EC's just to get nice Stats on my r8 piece but badly , even 1 dont have.Can you make balance?We just spend so much EC's and Sorry for Complaining coz for me . It's not so balance . ty

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
another topic about it...
it is all about luck, we explained it before on all the other topics...
its suppose to be that way cuz its na OP set of gears.
i dunno if Agatio wanna make it too easy and give it like "free" to everyone. then i think the game would be broken cuz nothing else to do.

what do aspire for when u farm epic coins ?
now for the better stats
and f u have the best op stats already? what would u aspire for ?
nothing cu zu got it all in 5minutes.

although it sounds bad or not balanced you gotta put urself on out side of the server management, we try to keep players here and active, we dont want another server like the many that shut down due to inactivity...where players go login, free items, 15min pvp, logoff..
we try to keep players entertained with something to do, thus all the custom things we add every time...and we are working alrdy on new ones for the upcoming patch.

vlntbty

If things are too easy, people get bored. A challenge is more rewarding in the end when you get something nice. You feel like you accomplished something instead of being given something freely with no effort.

Offline play4fun

• log bro
I just want from Easier to harder , the more u craft the more it gets easier .. Like the % of that stats is going higher .

LaceyPip

If things are too easy, people get bored. A challenge is more rewarding in the end when you get something nice. You feel like you accomplished something instead of being given something freely with no effort.

I 100% agree

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran

This is just a game, not a job.

If things are too hard half of people give up.

Other half finish it in anger, and THEN go away
remembering that anger forever.
Last Edit: Apr 16, 2013, 02:38 pm by geriatrix
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline _Baby_

• Fail Cleric
  • working on stuff
  • Characters: Gilda, Atla, DangerDoll, etc., etc.
  • Faction: TideTrash
i dunno if Agatio wanna make it too easy and give it like "free" to everyone. then i think the game would be broken cuz nothing else to do.

now for the better stats

although it sounds bad or not balanced you gotta put urself on out side of the server management, we try to keep players here and active, we dont want another server like the many that shut down due to inactivity...where players go login, free items, 15min pvp, logoff..
we try to keep players entertained with something to do, thus all the custom things we add every time...and we are working alrdy on new ones for the upcoming patch.
Uhm , I felt so badly That I wasted so many EC's just to get nice Stats on my r8 piece but badly , even 1 dont have.Can you make balance?We just spend so much EC's and Sorry for Complaining coz for me . It's not so balance . ty

I agree with WatchTower, Agatio keeps us interested by not "giving" us everything, then what would it benefit to just log in do mindlessly easy things and then log off? Pfft. As for me the thing that keeps me most interested on this game, other than pulling my hair out over my Glaive stats after rerolling xD, is picking on WT :P He's an easy target rofl.

vlntbty

This is just a game, not a job.

If things are too hard half of people give up.

Other half finish it in anger, and THEN go away
remembering that anger forever.

Who said I said it was a job? Putting forth a bit of effort is not hard. Most people are lazy in the game and real life, it seems.

cevans1290

I agree with WatchTower, Agatio keeps us interested by not "giving" us everything, then what would it benefit to just log in do mindlessly easy things and then log off? Pfft. As for me the thing that keeps me most interested on this game, other than pulling my hair out over my Glaive stats after rerolling xD, is picking on WT :P He's an easy target rofl.
Sorry to have to correct you, your right about it, but that was ET (EvilTouch), not WT(WatchTower) :P but yes, what you say is right ^.^

dickroman

or lets go back to dragon as endgame and finish endless QQ bout r8 and OP classes

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

now for the better stats

There's people who actually try to play this for fun instead of having to farm the same instance for hours just to be pk ready. Those servers with "free items and 15mins pvp" have actually more alive than this. Do you even figure how dead is the pk lately? May aswell just make this completely pve since it seems you're heading that way. Not everyone has the same tastes, and not everyone has fun farming retardly like if killing a mob would be some challengue instead of a tedious and unnecessary task. And for the record, some people dont feel they accomplished something, istead they feel relief for being done with it. Im not asking you to make it all free, but please take a look at the impact you're causing to the pk, if you happen to find any.

vlntbty

or lets go back to dragon as endgame and finish endless QQ bout r8 and OP classes

Haha yeah!

Offline Apollo

^ +1 this. Remove R8r pl0x...just creates unnecessary drama and increased reliance on cash-shopping rather than player skill. APS, aps, 3spark, aps, gf? Go back to Dragon...was perfectly balanced the way it is, ijs.

If you really want good stats, let's just make it clear that those stats are useless. If you are horrible at pk, "better" gears won't make you better, lol. Unless you have or are aiming for full APS or CT R8r gear, you are wasting your time by QQing when you don't get the stats you want.

Offline Dragon

• 150 Demon Sin Aps Looking for mentor plox!
Removing r8r will kinda defeat the purpose of old players still playing because they will u no..just get dragon and b like...mehhh......does that make sense? Kinda...ish....besides dragon was easy as hell to get..and besides half the fun is working for that EC to get ur R8R...and sure u may b all like "AHHH *** YOU GAME *throws monitor out window and cries yourself to sleep only to go buy a new monitor and get back on" when u see those shitty ass r8r stats like
Shit Physical Resist +*** you
 but when u finally do get those stats...ur happy as hell...like i myself am happy with my r8r stats and a 3.33 base for my sin...then shit after u get ur desired stats why not  make another set for tanking or some shit...idk...

WHATEVER ANYWAYS, taking away r8r will make everything to ***ing balanced and not rlly give older players who worked their asses off any advantage over newbies who just got their endgame shit...

this doesnt make any sense.

r8r is here to stay.
Ur stupid.

I win. Cya in game!

SINcerely,
                                     Regrets

P.S. stop bitching.

Last Edit: Apr 16, 2013, 09:47 pm by BooBear
When in doubt spark it out.
Risk it for the biscuit.
Too balls deep in bum rushing half the time to make it out alive