Epic Perfect World

Multiple Recipients Mails

Offline Eralis

• Oblivion Leader
I don't know if anyone ever tried to suggest this, but would it be possible to add a multiple recipients function to be able to send the same message to more than one person?
Would be awesome if we could make groups to which we want to send a mail (for example faction), and with just a few clicks be able to send the same message to everyone that needs to read it.
It's really a pain in the ass to send out hundreds of mails. It would be nice to be able to do it, would help the communication between groups of people.
Let me know what you think and if it's possible to add such thing.

Have fun
Era~

Offline Derrius

• Alt: Poison_ivan
I don't know if anyone ever tried to suggest this, but would it be possible to add a multiple recipients function to be able to send the same message to more than one person?
Would be awesome if we could make groups to which we want to send a mail (for example faction), and with just a few clicks be able to send the same message to everyone that needs to read it.
It's really a pain in the ass to send out hundreds of mails. It would be nice to be able to do it, would help the communication between groups of people.
Let me know what you think and if it's possible to add such thing.

Have fun
Era~

+10

Derrius_-150-R8 Cleric-Fac: Nohomo

Offline Nerlda

• Confidence born of ignorance
its a nice idea , but i am just afraid that  scammers can use it massmail players

Offline Apollo

its a nice idea , but i am just afraid that  scammers can use it massmail players
True...but since when and how can you get scammed by mail, lol. You can definitely spam people with mail, though. Most people don't have the time/ patience to sit down and type out a bunch people's names as the recipients anyways.

Very good idea, though...and if not this, at least the GMs could attempt to add such a "mass-mail" feature to guilds. For example, officers of any given guild would have the right to mail the guild, similar to how officers have the power to recruit and in the case of the Director, kick and give titles.

+1 Eralis

Offline Eralis

• Oblivion Leader
True...but since when and how can you get scammed by mail, lol. You can definitely spam people with mail, though. Most people don't have the time/ patience to sit down and type out a bunch people's names as the recipients anyways.

Very good idea, though...and if not this, at least the GMs could attempt to add such a "mass-mail" feature to guilds. For example, officers of any given guild would have the right to mail the guild, similar to how officers have the power to recruit and in the case of the Director, kick and give titles.

+1 Eralis

That's exactly the reason why I suggested it.. Sometimes it would be helpful as hell to just send out a mass-mail to everyone in faction....

I did send out mails to 200 people for a 1v1 event i wanted to host once.. and trust me if I say it.. It wasn't fun :D

Offline Apollo

That's exactly the reason why I suggested it.. Sometimes it would be helpful as hell to just send out a mass-mail to everyone in faction....

I did send out mails to 200 people for a 1v1 event i wanted to host once.. and trust me if I say it.. It wasn't fun :D

Lmfao...200 separate mails. Wow, you are a patient person with a lot of time on your hands ._. Yeah, this idea definetely should at least be considered, if not implemented asap.

Offline Eralis

• Oblivion Leader
Lmfao...200 separate mails. Wow, you are a patient person with a lot of time on your hands ._. Yeah, this idea definetely should at least be considered, if not implemented asap.

Patient for sure.. a lot of time on my hands, depends on the period... i was probably in vacation or something xD

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
Hehe. I love your idea . :o3

Offline Eralis

• Oblivion Leader
could I please have a gm feedback about this?  :tiger-39:

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Not sure if it's even possible, but I'll talk to Agatio about it. Sounds like a good idea ^-^

Offline ★Elyo★

• (●_●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿ '̿ ̿
They wont make this, is useless and waste time working on it!  :monkey-2:

Dont click it, he bites ... :>
Hate remains the most sincere feeling so far.

• Char: TheLegend (150 Mystic)
  • Char: iPvpLoLz (135+ Assassin)

Offline Benji

+1 to idea.
It would be a nice thing to have around for faction officers. Hosting events,sending info,etc.

Offline Eralis

• Oblivion Leader
They wont make this, is useless and waste time working on it!  :monkey-2:
You're the first person saying that it's useless.. maybe other people don't think the same as you, ever thought of that? :tiger-24:

Offline ★Elyo★

• (●_●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿ '̿ ̿
You're the first person saying that it's useless.. maybe other people don't think the same as you, ever thought of that? :tiger-24:

I just shared my opinion, but if aga wants there is a kind of option like this on jade dynasty that when you wana send an email to somone you can chose them faster from friend list and add them, but sending to multiple players in same time i dont think is posible without editing or re-writing the source code from zero.  :normal-4:

~TheLegend

Dont click it, he bites ... :>
Hate remains the most sincere feeling so far.

• Char: TheLegend (150 Mystic)
  • Char: iPvpLoLz (135+ Assassin)

Offline Zack

I just shared my opinion, but if aga wants there is a kind of option like this on jade dynasty that when you wana send an email to somone you can chose them faster from friend list and add them, but sending to multiple players in same time i dont think is posible without editing or re-writing the source code from zero.  :normal-4:

~TheLegend

I agree that it will require editing the code and maybe they dont have the source code, but sending multiple email on game will help faction leaders to send out TW payments and to send information to ppl at anytime even if they r not online so i would suggest adding this to the faction window 'G' but this suggestion should be made in pwi not here probably, it would be a way for the leader to communicate with the faction members at anytime.