Epic Perfect World

PvP unbalanced

Offline Curring

It's funny how barbs were weak during early 1.3.6, then they have gotten a buff and became pretty balanced, but 1.4.4 somehow made them overpowered...
The class I see sightly underpowered are archers due to their low defs, about attack I am not sure yet.
And yes, the seal chance of Psys is ridiculous and needs to be lowered abit after thoughtful consideration.
It's funny how on 1.4.4 servers they aren't really that overpowered, but they have r9...

It's because here the only option is +20 cons stones, and you know what con stones do for a barb, plus the insane attack range on the weps (7k? Really?) so because of this barb can do both tanking AND DDing, bit crazy for a full on tank eh? If barbs wanna DD they should have to sacrifice some survivablity for it otherwise you have the current situation...

(Why do I feel like i'm going around in circles?)

Offline forked

And yes, the seal chance of Psys is ridiculous and needs to be lowered abit after thoughtful consideration.

If you must.. just don't lower it too much remember, without the seal psys become one of the easier class to kill by every class in the game.  Consider the pdef of a psy and think how it would do if a sin, bm, barb, or archer managed to hit them 5 times in a row..

Offline Chakka

True, but mages have managed to do it since early on with few stuns/seals. And I don't know a single person who doesn't go into PK asking for buffs from friendly players before actually joining the PK.

Imbalance always happens. It's a given. What you need to do is learn how to overcome it. Insta cast mages use a WR with all mdef accys, WB bring in a insta mage.......the list goes on and on. There is always a way.
I'm mean. Deal with it

Offline Curring

If you must.. just don't lower it too much remember, without the seal psys become one of the easier class to kill by every class in the game.  Consider the pdef of a psy and think how it would do if a sin, bm, barb, or archer managed to hit them 5 times in a row..

Learn to play your god damn class, seal is not everything infact if you played one without CCing it (Or being on a pserver with +12 everything) you'd know.

True, but mages have managed to do it since early on with few stuns/seals. And I don't know a single person who doesn't go into PK asking for buffs from friendly players before actually joining the PK.

Imbalance always happens. It's a given. What you need to do is learn how to overcome it. Insta cast mages use a WR with all mdef accys, WB bring in a insta mage.......the list goes on and on. There is always a way.

What are you onnabout? Insta cast on 1.4.4 has been fixed, you can't get it.
Plus in the past you can't have met any decent insta cast wizzies lol.