Epic Perfect World

PvP unbalanced

Offline Elu

I'd like to report a bug.

PvP is unbalanced as a fat woman on a balance and on the other side a tiny mouse.

Thank you.  ;D
Last Edit: Apr 08, 2012, 06:55 am by Elu
-Retired-

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
that bug you are talking about, let me fix it now..

Offline Elu

that bug you are talking about, let me fix it now..

I'm pretty sure you've been monitoring everything regarding it, hope there's some balance coming up. Perhaps "new clases armors only" or boosting a bit some of the old classes.
-Retired-

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
I'm totally lost, since I don't PvP all that much. What bug? D:

Offline Elu

Basically Sin's and Psy's constantly raping people in the ass without lube. Haven't really seen Seekers PvP nor the other class whatever it was that no one seems to play.
-Retired-

Offline crys13

• Fox in Many Disguises

Basically Sin's and Psy's constantly raping people in the ass without lube. Haven't really seen Seekers PvP nor the other class whatever it was that no one seems to play.

oh so mean elu. D:
i play that class that no one seems to play ;-;
so far i've noticed from playing it it's quite balanced with the older classes, BUT, the class has some insane amount of channeling. I am no expert at a mystic (yet), nor have i tested out one at the lvl cap with end game gear but i plan to be soon, and hopefully put in any needed info in the near furture if balancing is needed. :)

Offline penellopee

Bug i don't think so .... based on your responces it sound like a PvP balance issue... or player abillity to PvP... either way not a bug

if is actually bug please State the actual action or way u detect it.

bugs can be fixed :D ... balance CAN be restored  ;)  but player abillity ... to each their own!  ???
Last Edit: Apr 08, 2012, 02:29 am by penellopee

Offline PandaBear

i like what pen said... but i do agree with Elu psy has way too much soulforce 40% chance on any attack for 5 sec seal.. not too mention the stuns its just ridiculous =/

balance pls -;_;-

Offline Elu

oh so mean elu. D:
i play that class that no one seems to play ;-;
so far i've noticed from playing it it's quite balanced with the older classes, BUT, the class has some insane amount of channeling. I am no expert at a mystic (yet), nor have i tested out one at the lvl cap with end game gear but i plan to be soon, and hopefully put in any needed info in the near furture if balancing is needed. :)

Well, forgot you play Mystic and what I told you before, but I'd be ok if you rape me, ijs.

Bug i don't think so .... based on your responces it sound like a PvP balance issue... or player abillity to PvP... either way not a bug

if is actually bug please State the actual action or way u detect it.

bugs can be fixed :D ... balance CAN be restored  ;)  but player abillity ... to each their own!  ???

Was using the word "bug" in a sarcastic way. :P

i like what pen said... but i do agree with Elu psy has way too much soulforce 40% chance on any attack for 5 sec seal.. not too mention the stuns its just ridiculous =/

balance pls -;_;-

^
-Retired-

Offline penellopee

[move]removed   reason : waisted attempt![/move]
Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda, the 3 ways it not happen.. get on with it ...[shadow=red,left]NEXT[/shadow]
Last Edit: Apr 25, 2012, 07:50 am by penellopee

Offline Elu

Changed title if it makes you feel better.
-Retired-

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran

balance pls -;_;-
it's not 40% chance nor 5 seconds seal, also it can be easily countered with genie anti seal skill
psys are few hits if on black voodoo..

also it's too soon to judge, I think the problem lies also that people don't know the new classes and their skills yet, so don't have tactics against them

Offline forked

sounds like someones mad because a class was made to counter the aps people.  Seal chance is around 30% and only sage psy have 5s rest are 3s.. get a genie skill that has anti stun just like people who wear robes need to have expel to counter physical classes..

And about the stun.. bm and sin have stun lock that can last well over a  minute if the players knows what they are doing.. so how is a 10-11 second stun game breaking when you have classes that can chain together stuns for much longer?
Last Edit: Apr 24, 2012, 04:29 pm by forked

Offline Elu

I'm so mad I ate my dog, yes.

And PK, then come back and tell me how it went.
-Retired-