Epic Perfect World

Something abit different in the postings....Thank you

Offline VampireQueen

• VampireQueen
I don't see the GM's being thanked nearly enough on this server or given a break from all the players needing their diapers changed or needing their pacifiers with all the whining and QQing i see in world chat and the forums i often wonder how the GM's keep it going and not just shut down the server because it seems like the players on here are NEVER happy with what you guys do for all of us.The players seem to always want everything given to them on gold platters with absolutely no effort on the players part(nerf this make it easier on us give that more speed make it easier on us)it just gets silly after awhile.I just wanted to let the GM's know there are a few of us on this server who really do appreciate EVERYTHING you GM's do to make this game fun and balanced.I personally think if you are reading this post we should all try to make the GM's lives alittle easier the same way they do for us on this server,for one day out of our QQing life we should not find anything to complain about on this server and BE THANKFUL WE HAVE A GREAT GAME AND SERVER TO PLAY ON.
Again THANK YOU GM'S for all you guys do.
Leaving a trail of blood and dead bodies behind us.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
aw thanks so much  :-\

we always try to reach out to everyone, to make every single player happy, the problema is that we can't add one thing for only 1 player and make that player happy, then ask another one and make him ahappy aswell, what we do is try to reach the max number of players with everything we do.
we do listen to suggestions, bad or good, we do create custom stuff for everyone to enjoy either PvE or PvP.
its hard to satisfy one single player alone  :-\

the complains and QQ's we are used to it, it doesn't really affect us anymore, we r grown ups here.

Thanks for the caring and fo the support  ;)

Offline Sirana

I don't see the GM's being thanked nearly enough on this server or given a break from all the players needing their diapers changed or needing their pacifiers with all the whining and QQing i see in world chat and the forums i often wonder how the GM's keep it going and not just shut down the server because it seems like the players on here are NEVER happy with what you guys do for all of us.The players seem to always want everything given to them on gold platters with absolutely no effort on the players part(nerf this make it easier on us give that more speed make it easier on us)it just gets silly after awhile.I just wanted to let the GM's know there are a few of us on this server who really do appreciate EVERYTHING you GM's do to make this game fun and balanced.I personally think if you are reading this post we should all try to make the GM's lives alittle easier the same way they do for us on this server,for one day out of our QQing life we should not find anything to complain about on this server and BE THANKFUL WE HAVE A GREAT GAME AND SERVER TO PLAY ON.

+1

vlntbty

Yes, the GMS here are pretty good. :)

shizo

--Edited--
Last Edit: Apr 15, 2013, 06:47 pm by Tori

Offline Allizkrad

• Characters: Allizkrad
  • Faction: HellRazor
Last Edit: Apr 15, 2013, 06:50 pm by Tori

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
+1 Nice Work to make this threat we will give back the GM's confidence

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
--Edited--
Agreed. Not saying I dislike GM's but they were never forced to apply to the GM position and it surely isn't a job that you make money from to pay your bills.
Last Edit: Apr 15, 2013, 06:48 pm by Tori

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
GMs are sexieh:-[

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
Last Edit: Apr 15, 2013, 06:48 pm by Tori

Offline Bivas

• palit
  • Characters: Bridge /HoTTA/Amanush
  • Faction: Outcast
+1
hi guys how r ya all  :smiley:
i m a gammer

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
Yes, the GMs here are extremely wonderful. c:

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
Oh, and for those of you who cannot seem to say anything polite, please learn to control your actions online as they reflect who you are in reality.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

cevans1290

The GM's are awesome, but some people don't care about what they do, and how often they do it. They work hours a day, to ensure the server is 1:not shut down, 2:fair as much as possible.
Thank You GM's  :tiger-40: :tiger-44: