Epic Perfect World

Set bonus?

Offline cow

i mixed the lvl 120 and lvl130 gear to get higher aps..
so: (Sin LA)
daggers are 1.43
lunar robe= 1.54
lvl 120 wirstguard = 1.82
+ set bonus with lvl 120 legs  -0.05 = 2.00
lvl 130 armor = 2.50
+ set bonus with lvl 130 foot -0.05 = 2.86

but why i am only 2.50 ?
the sets are diffrent... 0.o

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It won't work because all light armor sets (except r8 armor) are having the same -interval stat from set bonus which doesn't accumulate if you are having 2 of them from different light armor set bonuses. On the other hand you will receive full set bonus even with mixed light armor gears (so -0.05int, +10 def and +10 atk levels).

The only way to have faster attack speed would be mixing your armor with 2 heavy armor parts (not really worth it), or 3 r8 parts (they all are using different -int stat).

I hope I explained it clear enough.

Offline cow

It won't work because all light armor sets (except r8 armor) are having the same -interval stat from set bonus which doesn't accumulate if you are having 2 of them from different light armor set bonuses. On the other hand you will receive full set bonus even with mixed light armor gears (so -0.05int, +10 def and +10 atk levels).

The only way to have faster attack speed would be mixing your armor with 2 heavy armor parts (not really worth it), or 3 r8 parts (they all are using different -int stat).

I hope I explained it clear enough.

thank you very much for the quick and good answer!