Epic Perfect World

Epic updates every time I start the launcher

Offline Evan1

Is there a way to stop it from updating the game every time I start the launcher?
lvl 143-demon assassin

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Ugh...i didnt fully get your question, if your client updates everytime you open it, that's not normal o_O. You can open the with element.exe located in the element folder, but if your client isnt up to date, it wont let you log.

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
Ugh...i didnt fully get your question, if your client updates everytime you open it, that's not normal o_O. You can open the with element.exe located in the element folder, but if your client isnt up to date, it wont let you log.
+1 Try This

Offline Evan1

oh I was using launcher.exe
lvl 143-demon assassin

Offline Evan1

so is it normal for epic to update every time I start the launcher?
lvl 143-demon assassin

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
Did u write thats all? no its not normal :D

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
so is it normal for epic to update every time I start the launcher?

Every time you open it makes a check up to find new updates, but what i meant is that it shouldnt be updating every time you start it.

Offline Evan1

Thats whats happening to me. It always starts at game version 12 and then update to about 60 every time I start. Any suggestions?
lvl 143-demon assassin

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
Is there a way to stop it from updating the game every time I start the launcher?

Check your update server.

Epic Perfect World>Patcher>Server>Update Server.

Copy and paste this into the notepad file if it's not already the same:

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru