Epic Perfect World

Genie Gears

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
Ok so don't shoot me down if this has already been suggested but could it be possible to get Genie gear faster than buying 288 WS Emblem and "converting them to lvl 1 which then are converted to lvl 2 etc etc".

Offline Cabbax

• Beginner
Yeah.. the level 1-5 gear should be able to stack

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
Yeah.. the level 1-5 gear should be able to stack

Well yea this would be nice as well.

Offline basher99

You can use the Warsong medals to get the dual +4 stat genie gears vs the +6 single stat ones.

Offline √oodoo

• DrGiggles - √oodoo Leader
I'm sure this could be done with a little modifying of the NPC, I mean there is an option on the Tomes forge to turn in "x" pages and "x" fragments to receive a Scroll of Tome.

This would be a small ease of crafting seeing as how it takes approximately 3 hours to craft 1152 emblems into 4 pieces of level 6 genie gear.  The stacking option I'm not so sure can be done seeing as how its been suggested on PWI numerous times and nothing has ever been done, but then again they don't have the best developers, I mean come on they can seriously screw up a patch given to them from the China server.

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
You can use the Warsong medals to get the dual +4 stat genie gears vs the +6 single stat ones.

Yea but you can buy Emblem from Genie NPC which is easier.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

+1.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Yea but you can buy Emblem from Genie NPC which is easier.

farming 12 warsong medals not that hard either.. esp. with 2x drops ..

also they only cost abt 10 ec or so from players.

but upto you.. u can ask to easily get +6 stat gears handed to u.. or do 1-2 bosses in WS and get the +4x2 stats  :normal-19:

dunno about you but i dnt think killing 1-2 bosses in ws is that big of an ask for better gear o.o can even get it done as u do BH ;o
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket

but upto you.. u can ask to easily get +6 stat gears handed to u.. or do 1-2 bosses in WS and get the +4x2 stats  :normal-19:

dunno about you but i dnt think killing 1-2 bosses in ws is that big of an ask for better gear o.o can even get it done as u do BH ;o

WTB Troll Alert  :P

No but really if you don't have anything to add for my suggestion about Emblem gtfo, bai bai  ^-^

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran

Plus, if it comes to the point if someone is lazy and doesn't wanna kill a boss... They could always vote! xD

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
Plus, if it comes to the point if someone is lazy and doesn't wanna kill a boss... They could always vote! xD

Deary, why dont you check my above reply  ;)

Offline SHINIGAMI

WTB Troll Alert  :P

No but really if you don't have anything to add for my suggestion about Emblem gtfo, bai bai  ^-^

no one was trolling....and umm i believe i did add my opinion to your suggestion :)

sooo. umm anyways.. you basically just everyone to +1 your suggestion to the already handed genie gears, to be handed down to you faster o.o ok.  :normal-42:  should just send a pm to Agatio then.. no point posting it on open forum if you're not open to a discussion or other's adding in their opinion.

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
no one was trolling....and umm i believe i did add my opinion to your suggestion :)

sooo. umm anyways.. you basically just everyone to +1 your suggestion to the already handed genie gears, to be handed down to you faster o.o ok.  :normal-42:  should just send a pm to Agatio then.. no point posting it on open forum if you're not open to a discussion or other's adding in their opinion.

Actually you didn't even mention the Emblem in your post, or anything about them stacking or faster way to make gear from them. Are you against it or agree with it ? That still kinda is mystery to me.

EDIT:
Me: God I wish it would be easier to get milk..
Next Person: But soda is better..
Last Edit: Apr 14, 2013, 09:08 am by ThaPinky

Offline SHINIGAMI

oh man lol.. i though you a smarter person than your putting yourself forth as atm. anyways..  if you wanna debate for the sake of debating.. sure :)  all i did was point out warsong medals were a better alternative in my opinion ;o didn't know it would hit your nerve, i'm sorry.

Actually you didn't even mention the Emblem in your post, or anything about them stacking or faster way to make gear from them.

but upto you.. u can ask to easily get +6 stat gears handed to u.. or do 1-2 bosses in WS and get the +4x2 stats 

i assumed you would be able to comprehend that "+6 stat gear" part was referring to the gears you get from emblems, i didn't know I'd have to actually spell out/mention the word "emblems" ...  anyways.. I'll dumb that sentence down a bit for you...

but upto you.. u can ask to get +6 stat gears manufactured by EMBLEMS to be made quicker/easier to manufacture than it already is .. or do 1-2 bosses in WS and collect the WARSONG MEDALS to manufacture the +4x2 stats :)

better ? comprende?

Hence, I did not have to agree or disagree to this suggestion, as i believe, I've put forth a better alternative which would void the need to even consider making gear with EMBLEMS. (again, which was just my opinion/suggestion)

Me: God I wish it would be easier to get milk..
Next Person: But soda is better..

Great analogy  :normal-42: It's quite cute.  don't quite see the point though ;o .. they are not even related o.o +
It's not like i said.. "perfect stones" are better than emblems o.o .. I gave a valid alternative which would result in a better outcome/gear (granted with a little bit more work) within reason.   Also, this analogy might be somewhat relevant if i had said, ask God to grant you this suggestion you put forth o.o ..

anyways.. take it easy .. u made ur suggestions, i put forth my opinion,, it's not like my say is the final decision or w/e .. and i'm not forcing you to do it either .. so chill o.o  Also might reconsider posting more suggestion threads if you're not up for discussion :/ ijs.

~Labs

Edit: I'm done posting here, good luck with your suggestion though ;o Oh, and umm, if you'd like some Warsong Medals, pm me ingame :) i have over 100 stored away in my bank somewhere ;o I don't mind sharing o.o

Last Edit: Apr 14, 2013, 10:01 am by SHINIGAMI

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
Edit: I'm done posting here, good luck with your suggestion though ;o Oh, and umm, if you'd like some Warsong Medals, pm me ingame :) i have over 100 stored away in my bank somewhere ;o I don't mind sharing o.o

I accept my defeat, now gimme gimme  :smiley:

Still would be nice if Emblem could be used more "effectively" than buying 288 and turning them 1by1.

EDIT: Apparently one player felt pity on me and my argument (not you) and gave me the Medals.
EDIT 2: Nah I mostly make sarcastic comments (with a little bit of trolling added in) just can't really walk away from situations.
Last Edit: Apr 14, 2013, 10:17 am by ThaPinky