Epic Perfect World

Speed needs to be increased

Offline Dethis

• Gore Faction Leader
Is it just me or is it almost impossible to gather lunar crystal for demon culti with the mobs spawning on u faster than u can gather it.

LaceyPip

Its the same speed as normal PWI ....I always take an AOE char with me to help with digging the crystal

:monkey-48:

Offline Derrius

• Alt: Poison_ivan
All u need is a genie wit earthquake... First kill the mobs by urslf then farm crystal when scorpion mobs respond use genie earthquake

Derrius_-150-R8 Cleric-Fac: Nohomo

Offline Rikou

• More Tea Vicar?
For the demon one, just kill everything, fly up a bit and click the crystal, you should be high enough in the air so that the scrops won't attack you.
Rikou [Sin] 150
Solaris [EP] 150
Boss [Psy] 150
Fiero [Ma] 150
Draco [EA] 150
BlowMe [Seek] 13x

vlntbty

I always take an alt with me or ask someone to help me. Someone won't mind helping you I am sure.

Offline burning

1.Kill mobs fast
2.Start Digging.
3.Dont wait till end of digging-just use teleport rune afas to any place-then just wait that ~40 sec
4.U will get automatically quest item

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
Get someone to help you. Not many people on this server are willing to help, that's true, but if you find a guild they will (most likely) help. If you're finding hard just pm NaturalTouch and I'll go along and protect you while you dig it ;)
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline Draugur

Those damn scorpions... I fought them them for like 15 minutes trying to get that stupid crystal. I don't remember them spawning that close to the crystal on PWI... but it has been awhile.

Another time someone jacked my crystal while I was killing the plants, uncool. Lucky for them I didn't stoop to that level and reset the mobs on them.  >:(