Epic Perfect World

Sage Mystic Vs demon mystic

Offline nec498

• Beginner
Im a sage 150 mystic and i was wondering is I should of went demon  ;D ;D

Hei

Dark is good for dark trinket(25% chance for dragon effect for 9sec) 100% hp ress, and more chance to paralyze on Gale Force... ah and 30% chance to purify with aoe heal(but its got 6sec cd)
Holy is good for 10% more phy def, 25% chance for Rapid Growth resetting its cooldown, Break in the Clouds purifies(and since can spam it, the target is really likely to be purified)

Choose the one you like the most, but keep in mind that with Spirit Blackhole weps and venos, your 100% hp ress will get debuffed.

Offline Jynn

Being a demon mystic, I can tell you this much, demon mystic has phenomenal damage capabilities compared to sage.

Sage, being built more towards surviving than ending lives, is better geared towards supporting.

Scylla

Being a demon mystic, I can tell you this much, demon mystic has phenomenal damage capabilities compared to sage.

Sage, being built more towards surviving than ending lives, is better geared towards supporting.

Either cultivation can support just as fine as the other one. The only thing that a sage mystic has over a demon mystic support-wise is their Break in The Clouds. But demon also has their Comforting Mist, with a 35% purify chance. Demon also has their thicket, which has a chance to cause increased damage on targets, I find that to be a support capability, sealing/freezing and a mini HF on targets for your allies to AoE on? Wonderfulllllll. Not denying the usefulness of the ability to cast a heal with a chance to purify every second, just saying that support is more than that heal imo. But yo opinion is yo opinion qurl.

Howeverrrrrr, I do agree with the survival with sage and damage with demon, buttttt again, this isn't to say a sage mystic can't spit out tons of damage and that a demon mystic can't survive shiot.

Like any cultivation choice, the best decision is going to be what you want and how you work with what you're given from that cultivation. I used to be demon and I've switched back and forth at least four times. Right now I'm sage.

tldr; Pick what you want k.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Doesn't take too long to make one more Mystic, go Demon and try.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
i dont know really but i think demon is better if u want killing faster,but sage speed killing is slower but makes u stay alive for longer its all about ur choice
HF and GL

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
I went demon on my mystic for the debuff thicket, the purify heal, the debuff mist's grasp skill, the resurrect, and the cool-down on rapid growth.

I wouldn't use a sage mystic in PvP like I would a demon. That's just me. I feel more comfortable on a demon mystic. :)

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru