Epic Perfect World

What wold make Epw Better?

Offline Rikou

• More Tea Vicar?
This server would be even better if people would get in pk mode automatically, once they'd hit level 150 ;) I don't see where the fun is if you stay blue named and log in only for quests and chatting or farming.

That^
Rikou [Sin] 150
Solaris [EP] 150
Boss [Psy] 150
Fiero [Ma] 150
Draco [EA] 150
BlowMe [Seek] 13x

rainlu

well that's a simple look on the thing... what would be the point of aiming on farm then [ofcourse there is donation].If you'd suddenly like to change that, people at same level would pvp with each other [including the old players that already have been farming] with unbalanced gear and that would mentally speaking, increase QQing.
Tbh...i even play with worse gear when im in mood...And there is no one to tell me do this or that...Even when there is i won't listen.
It's my free will that im playing it and no one should tell me what should i do.
so i just want people to do what they want and not involve violently others into submissive behavior[including scamms] ...is all
yeah and then when if u'd like the nabs to stay white when they dont have gear the point is useless...a random pk with no brain would massively increase and the wc would need even more antispamm[and what im trying to do while playing epw is triying to find brain].Just my opinion and i'd like to be proven wrong as always~
But i have heard there are 3v3 events so it's good pvp based game anyway if you are active in it... yeah and i forgot like the koreans are saying 3v3 is best  ;D.
Last Edit: Apr 09, 2013, 01:09 am by rainlu

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Maybe XX becomes "bored of PK" because YY doesn't want to PK, just PvE.
But that's between two of them, server doesn't have to do anything with it.

I like almost everything on and about this server. It's nearly perfect.

Only ONE, single thing disappoints me: dam low EC drop rates.

You can always find "hard work" on official server if you want.
"Been there, done that."

I came here to play and enjoy, to relax and have good time.

Except that one thing, here I've found everything I need.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

rainlu

^^
agreed + the useless attributes on r8 except that, as you are saying it is epic and almost perfect. + my mousepad sux QQ
Last Edit: Apr 09, 2013, 01:23 am by rainlu

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I just wish I had the luck to get a purify wep ಠ_ಠ I suck at making EC so thats gonna take me like 1000 reshapes.

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
going back to dragon as endgame would make epw better :D PUCK r8.

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
Nice people. n.n

dickroman

This server would be even better if people would get in pk mode automatically, once they'd hit level 150 ;) I don't see where the fun is if you stay blue named and log in only for quests and chatting or farming.

Agree, we need more mass pk and TW ppl to make map more colorful
And i hate our orange map, GGB plz chnge our color back to blue so we r Ducks in a lake again.

Offline Groovy

• Imperare sibi maximum imperium est
I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar...

Offline Wolfgang

Make all 150 white? What makes you think that this is just a PVP server?
I dont know why you didnt said: "Make everyone 150 and give them endgame gear".
All 150 white name means that in a normal boss event there will be one of the big factions with 50+ people online killing everyone from other factions. Maybe i want to farm for my lower char or for my gf or for any other reason...

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

Zilara

it is only my opinion, I don't care if you dislike it. I played PWI for over 2 years on a PVE server - Dreamweaver. once I hit level 70 I went in pk mode and I LOVED it because of the small amount of cash shoppers who were Impossible to kill. I assume that most of those who dislike the idea are farmers or people who never really PKed. well, I did not say anything about removing SZ, did I? ;)
and yea it'd be nice if R8 would get removed, maybe I wouldn't even need my mp blessing in 1vs1 against aps users.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
guys keep the respect on the Forum and between one another.

i just wanted to clarify something, as Coffee said, we are working on getting Sirens of War, with it things will change a bit. Drops, Items, New Content, etc...

at the same time, Agatio is trying to fix this unbalanced on PvP, we just ask for time since testing this kind of additions alone is one thing and then when they are released and tested in a fight of 80 vs 80 thigns are totally diferent, so just keep calm and enjoy the game while we try to fix it.

any and every suggestion is always read and taken in consideration.

now i got some questions related to all the posts mentioned here.
  • why you say epic coins drop is low ? don't forget that everything in the game is around epic coins, every drop, every reward, etc.
  • why would we force a person to enter in PvP mode ? we wouldn't make this happen in my opinion, doesn't sound fair to me, don't forget that PWI never cared for players, only for the money in their pockets. we here try to satisfy every player, even if its hard work...we try...
  • why you guys say that Rank 8 is crap? cuz it takes time to farm the stats people need? thats not "crap stats" thats beeing lazy. if we reelase such as an "end-game" option geared character, that kinda means it shouldn't be too easy to get. also it depends on luck.
  • farming reskins will never happen, you just need to think about it. if you want something diferent than the others and you wanna be diferent, that costs...it is something to be custom and it is something you wanna have, no one else...so having farmable reskins is not happening.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
+100
I've seen a lot of ppl 150 and still blue name...

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
thats totally their choice ;) we will not force anyone to do anything...