Epic Perfect World

How to play a barb.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
DENO BEST BARB. Aside from builds, making a HA psychic is fun as shit.

Offline Wuyan

• Playing PW since 2008 :)
Very good guide with useful information, good job Deno! :)

TeaBag

DENO BEST BARB. Aside from builds, making a HA psychic is fun as shit.

?!?!??! wot m8???? im best barb.

Offline Aposeydon

• ded gaem
  • Never underestimate the power of weaponized autism
  • Characters: Gazarath, Eicca
^ obviously 2 people who don't know what a dex built barb is. I have 400 based dex, 589 str my attack is close physical attack is 28k - 48k. Sure if I wanted more attack I could put more in str, but I don't want too. Dex barb does spiked damage. Plus dex barb vs a str barb, str barb would miss some on a dex barb while a dex barb probably won't miss at all on a str barb. Learn to play the class, clearly you 2 are from pwi I take it. Haha.
Wait, since when has "being old PWI player" been a bad thing? After all, Perfect World International is the ORIGINAL English translated PW. Even though EPW, and all other private servers, do things differently you still shouldn't forget where the roots of the game lay. And mostly I just disliked your arrogant attitude rather than your build. Instead of tellin' everyone you're the "best" why not just show that you're the best if you truly think that. Actions over words.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
?!?!??! wot m8???? im best barb.

Best barb: no spark DPH = SLowpokie,  spark aps =  `savi.   Deno  good too.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Fappysaurus

Wait, since when has "being old PWI player" been a bad thing? After all, Perfect World International is the ORIGINAL English translated PW. Even though EPW, and all other private servers, do things differently you still shouldn't forget where the roots of the game lay. And mostly I just disliked your arrogant attitude rather than your build. Instead of tellin' everyone you're the "best" why not just show that you're the best if you truly think that. Actions over words.
He's just mad because he probably never got higher than 70 and or can't be the best in PWI lol. +1.

Offline Benji

Those selfproclaimed best barbs spark more often than sins.
 3 spark - debuff - occult - aps -repeat. Yeah, awsome skill :)

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
wut m8 cant kill HA classes?!?! LOL Learn to play better if u can't, besides that this is also missing a few other things. Anti stun pills vs wrs. Fire pills plis on fails use em jajaja. Besides that Base dex for a barb shud be about 400. Rest str, dont put in vit it's useless. I'm best barb l33t rest noob reroll plis

400 dex? Chu talking about Willis? That's double what a barb needs. 200 dex fully geared is enough. By using blood bath you get about 8k accuracy which is plenty even for sins with the highest evasion. Did you forget that adding str also adds to your defence? Or maybe you never knew that? Agree on vit though, don't add any to that. You can he 70k without vit adding.

Offline ★Sensus

• GF Server
what's the point of 400 dex? with blood bath i hit archers and sins with 84 dex r8. like i need more then weapon required dex.