Epic Perfect World

R8r infos

Offline cow

I need some informations:
how many ec you need to get full R8r set? from nothin to R8r...
the set bonuses?

Offline Mercy

• Support Member
  • Characters: Storm, Demon, Heal, Mercy
..... Has anyone actually took the time to calculate that? It's all about the reshape.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Game Master
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
its all about luck ;)
so u can speand 9 and get a good reshape or spend 999999 and get nothing  :rolleyes:

Offline cow

just to get it no reshape!!
200k rep is in ec? and so on.  :-[

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
its all about luck ;)
so u can speand 9 and get a good reshape or spend 999999 and get nothing  :rolleyes:

this is so true. sometimes i spend tons of ECs and get lame stats. then there were the good times when i got nice stats on first  or second reshape.  :P

200k rep is 8k Wraith Officer Badges.
The unreforged r8 equips can be bought with coins from TI Chien at 1k Streams. 2 items require wedding candies. as for the first round of reforge. thinks its about 1.2-1.8k dpending on how many r8 equips you want to reforge.
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Buying from players, it's 1k EC to get the badges for the 200 reputation req. For getting the normal r8 you'll need 3 million coins for top/wep/leggings and 80 million coins for boots/wrists. And to reforge all that you'll need around 2.7k ec (my memory could be wrong in this one but it was more or less that amount).
What is normal for the spider, is chaos for the fly.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I actually did calculate.

900-1000 ec's for the rep, 400 EC's to reforge weapon, 370 EC per armor piece--there are 4 pieces.  So all that is nearly 3k EC's--2,880 to be exact.  If you get a good deal on the rep, it can be slightly cheaper.

Reshaping on the other hand...infinity.  I forked out well over 1k EC's on my wizzie's r8 reshaping, and 2k+ EC's on my archer's pants.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline hot_panini

• Hi num-nums <3
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts
To recast/reshape your gear : Infinite EC, it really depends on you on what stats you like or dislike in your gears.

To have full Rank 8 gear : http://leddiable2.wix.com/epic-perfect-world#!rank-8/c8r

-For weapons : 999 memorial coins ( each 1 ec = 10 memorial coins )

299 adamntine whestone ( each 1 ec = 3 adamntine whestone )

15 Oricalcum ore ( each 10 ec = 1 oricalcum ore )

Total cost : 100+ 100 + 150 = 350 ECs

- For gears :  999 Memorial coins

200 round shield medal ( 1 ec = 2 round shield medal )

9 platinum ore ( 7 ec = 1 platinum ore )                                                         

Total cost : 100 + 100 + 63 = 263 ECs