Epic Perfect World

owl nerf

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Owl was not OP, bleed was OP. And still is. I assure you the pet is still able to one shot people with 0 def and natural synergy.
After sirens of war patch natural synergy is going to be stackable with claw buff and will be as OP as earlier. What are you going to do then? Lower its physical attack even more?
Just remove the effing bleed and revert the attack back, you won't have pets one shotting people and you will be able to escape by just moving away in case dark ironrock procs.

^^  :normal-42: :normal-42:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline RunBun

back in the day PWI made a pet called the Nix and its killed everyone and u know wot pwi did with that nix that 1 bleed everyone?

FCK all told ppl to lean to play there class and same here ppl the pet that the veno has is a 1 hit kill the pet and see the fail venos run like baby as they can play there class with no pet

so in the words of pwi please learn to play ur class and learn the agme EG:- kill pet 1st

TOLOLOL on

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
we do try to balance things...

rofl, gl cuz atm nothing is balanced ;/

and yes u did a big mistake by nerfing veno's owl cuz pk on veno was already hard and now you've rly made it like impossible, and if people are QQing that it was OP - sorry, change game ;/ rly 29k bleed is a problem? what u gonna say then for example about wizzies hitting 60k with their stupid combos or sins apsing with 2* spark from stealth and genie debuffs + freezes/stuns? I guess u just want ur class to be better than any other so that u can kill everyone easily, thats why u dont care about owl being nerfed, but if UR class was nerfed, u would probably make same kind of thread and QQ about it. But like I said u totally made playing venos harder, gz
new account: CookieVookie

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Just Target The Night Owl First in a Fight and you will be okay :D

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.