Epic Perfect World

owl nerf

Offline LumpySpacePrincess

• Bitches Now Adays Be like Team LightSkin
so the owl was nerfed from 29 down to 19k on it's a attack great job on nerfin the pet for a class that's suppose to have the ability to Solo anything you my dear's have officially defeated the purpose of the only class that's suppose to be able to solo because of it's squishyness..and if you did not know venomancer is nto a 100% support class their pets give them the ability tob e able to solo everything so their pets play a major role in their game play style.also with this done best beleive not many ppl will play venomancer because you just messed it up lmfao overdone. and not QQing or w/e the *** you wana call it not raging just saying the truth, and ive played with the owl ppl are hable to counter the veno +iron carab bleed and it's not something worthy of being nerfed just because u cant figure out how to do it dont mean anything but he'll congradulations of making the class that can solo officially 100% support, cuz pking is no longer an easy task for them it has officially been made impossible thuz extremely hard while other classes dont got such an issue not includding the psy also nerf archers and wizzies next cause their "op" as well.
If that shit aint cute, put that bitch on mute!
http://i50.tinypic.com/i3ihvq.jpg

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
I haven't logged in since the update, but if this is true, what a pity. I removed the bleed from my pet few days ago but I guess I'll have to bring it back to deal some decent damage now.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Chire

LMFAO dude veno has a purge + amp, you really think they also need OP pets? Veno can reduce your def to 0 also, you are nuts. Its all.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Chire

No, wait, you are lazy. Yeah that's the word for it :3
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)

Offline notthatguy

• ~Smile~
Indeed. if ur gonna nerf the owl pet cuz its op why not go the extra mile and take spark off the genie list lmao....i mean you took specific things away from psychics to "balance" them, nerfed the venos only real way to kill other players effectively in pk, so why not make sure all the casters are balanced and take away the wizzy op fire combo. just a thought seeing as we are in the Nerf cuz ppl QQ mood. P.S. i personally dont care about wizzies with spark but it is unfair to most ppl who cant counter it as easily as a seeker.
Renyr-150 r8 Seeker
LowTide-148 Assassin
Helpless-147 Blademaster

DeathGrip will rise to rule the world....eventually...

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Please tell me ur ingame name, so I know which veno to laugh at.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
don't you people ever shut the fck up lol -.- ..

no one said shit before the owls were even released...

then umm.. they do get released as an upgrade from the nix .. and happened to be a little too OP than intended.. so the GNs fix it... and u ppl still QQ-in .. .. just remove the owls lol.. let em play with them nix again ... no one said shit back then..

anyways.. i dnt play a veno.. so idc.. either way.. not hard countering owl either way :/
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Chire

Please tell me ur ingame name, so I know which veno to laugh at.

Same. I wanna know.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Wow.... First people complain that the owls are too OP and want them nerfed and NOW you're complaining when they get nerfed? Please find something else to flame about that needed fixed so you can QQ about that too. If you solely relied on that owl to do a majority of your damage then you don't know the venomancer very well. I have seen plenty of venos in game that don't rely on their owls and utterly make me wanna run when I see them coming in the aspect of pk.
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Owls don't even hurts me that bad >: not as much as the veno's themselves. I hate when they stun and I can't heal q.q
1 shotting *owls is just too fun. I do it in mass PK just to troll.

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
I lol'd at this post for a minute. Then i lol'd at anyone who might agree with it.

Offline Chire

I lol'd at this post for a minute. Then i lol'd at anyone who might agree with it.

Same x'D
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
from what i see, people just like to have easy things and not, i repeat NOT work for them.
this is my personal opinion ;)

we always stated from the day 1, we weren't making a server to be a 1shot everyone and NOT a just "PvP get your gear and go be bored"...we do try to balance things...

we also said many times that we can NOT touch the genies skills...if you wanna read it or believe it...its totally up to you, thats the truth pure and simle, we can't work on genie skills.

and keep the insults out of the posts, respect people.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I came to a private server because PWI is too hard to get anything without spending hours online or cash shopping.
I love the way things are run here but I don't want it getting too hard again >: although too easy does get boring.

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Owl was not OP, bleed was OP. And still is. I assure you the pet is still able to one shot people with 0 def and natural synergy.
After sirens of war patch natural synergy is going to be stackable with claw buff and will be as OP as earlier. What are you going to do then? Lower its physical attack even more?
Just remove the effing bleed and revert the attack back, you won't have pets one shotting people and you will be able to escape by just moving away in case dark ironrock procs.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language