Epic Perfect World

Psychics

Offline WorldBosh

lol look at this guy "Oh, so you never tried the original six?" I tried each and every class... I played a low rate server without genies also, pw europe while it was still stuck with wiz,cleric,archer,bm,barb,veno. I'm an old pw'er. I maybe started when tideborns were released, but I did play old way also. So don't come here and tell me what pain is xD Also I didn't mention the "old pwi".

(Have to modify also and to add this) > my original toon is cleric, as a cleric I sure know what the deal is, unfortunately I'm stuck with this shitty laptop till I buy new one, no mouse, only touchpad, graphic 496 mb, etc etc. Back when I played I have better pc than this I was one of the best clerics on RT, I had the lowest death rate, so I know how people play and think, I experienced the how you call it "pain" . I experienced hundreds of TW's also and pvp's if not thousands. I'm not saying I'm a pro, op etc blah blah shit shit, but just to prove to you (since you obviously know me, so you can speak for me) how things are going with my gaming experience :3 <3

Psys however, if I don't use the skills I have learned , I would be dead in 3 seconds. So no one can tell me "takes no skill to play a psy" cause obviously that person is either butthurt or never played one. It would be same as saying "Wizard doesn't take any skills to play". Old pwi'ers know the value of every single magic class, so this "Psy blahblah takes no skills blah blah shit" you will hear only from private server players (I know pwi is private also, but I mean the high rate ones). End of story.

^Sound like you?

Anyways, I'm shocked that you played a Cleric and consider Psychics hard or a class that requires skill to use.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Anyways, I'm shocked that you played a Cleric and consider Psychics hard or a class that requires skill to use.

This.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
everyone says skill to play this and that, but me have no skills in PK. :normal-13:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Chire

Psys however, if I don't use the skills I have learned , I would be dead in 3 seconds. So no one can tell me "takes no skill to play a psy" cause obviously that person is either butthurt or never played one. It would be same as saying "Wizard doesn't take any skills to play". Old pwi'ers know the value of every single magic class, so this "Psy blahblah takes no skills blah blah shit" you will hear only from private server players (I know pwi is private also, but I mean the high rate ones). End of story.

^Sound like you?

I never said Psys are hard to play xD LMFAO love how you people put words in my mouth which were never told by me xD Anyway, yup I played cleric for 4 years. And yes Psy takes skills, same as any other magic class. Don't be shocked, when I get a new laptop in month or two, just come on Raging Tide lemme tich yu cleric sir.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Therras

• Papi.
LMFAO all Im saying is > if you cant kill me with this OP damage that everyone has here on this server then uninstall.  (those sparkers or w/e not personally you, I don't even know you) anyways, I understand spark on pwi, but here it makes me LOL so hard my ovaries fall out.
Ok. So spark makes you LOL. i get that retardish thing. However all you have to do is move around you know? Is not some kind of scientific thing that only pvp gods know. Want challenge on a sin? Go DPH and try to kill any arcane/LA class.

About the damage thing  :rolleyes:  I have +85 attack lvls/+30 def lvls/71% Crit/37k base damage DPH w/Gof, Double dex daggers and I was 1v1ing this mighty scary arcane cleric at sirry and hitting her for 9k damage crit/zerk, 1.6k crit 4.0 speed (non sparked), and on a veno at west for 3.5k with DPH gear. Bms for 1.7k aps gear with fire pill.

Stop talking shit about sins just because you suck at managing their stuns, and go back to Japan.

Thanks ~

Please, you gotta 1v1 some pro ppl

Offline Therras

• Papi.
everyone says skill to play this and that, but me have no skills in PK. :normal-13:
Just go sage full vit, and drop arma at west. 321 drap

Offline WorldBosh

I never said Psys are hard to play xD LMFAO love how you people put words in my mouth which were never told by me xD Anyway, yup I played cleric for 4 years. And yes Psy takes skills, same as any other magic class. Don't be shocked, when I get a new laptop in month or two, just come on Raging Tide lemme tich yu cleric sir.

I still don't understand how you played a Cleric and consider the Psychic class a class that requires any type of skill.

Also, I don't play on fail PvE servers :P.

Just a quick question, which is harder to play? Psychic or Wizard?

Offline Chire

Ok. So spark makes you LOL. i get that retardish thing. However all you have to do is move around you know? Is not some kind of scientific thing that only pvp gods know. Want challenge on a sin? Go DPH and try to kill any arcane/LA class.

About the damage thing  :rolleyes:  I have +85 attack lvls/+30 def lvls/71% Crit/37k base damage DPH w/Gof, Double dex daggers and I was 1v1ing this mighty scary arcane cleric at sirry and hitting her for 9k damage crit/zerk, 1.6k crit 4.0 speed (non sparked), and on a veno at west for 3.5k with DPH gear. Bms for 1.7k aps gear with fire pill.

Stop talking shit about sins just because you suck at managing their stuns, and go back to Japan.

Thanks ~

Please, you gotta 1v1 some pro ppl

Uh Oh I am so insulted, I mean, let me go cry brb. Ok back. ANYWAY, kid, I killed seekers as if they're nothing with using my skills + ofc hitting. No sparks. So don't come here tellin' me how to play one xD I see I made you mad because I tell the truth. Sparking sins for me are the most fail ones. Ofc that's my opinion. But truth hurts.
And exactly this shows that you sir is mad "Stop talking shit about sins just because you suck at managing their stuns, and go back to Japan." now now, go take a chill pill sir ty. Aishiteru bbe <3 Sayonara ;3
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)

Offline Chire

I still don't understand how you played a Cleric and consider the Psychic class a class that requires any type of skill.

Also, I don't play on fail PvE servers :P.

Just a quick question, which is harder to play? Psychic or Wizard?

None. If you know the class and the skills (what they do, how to combine) etc etc
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline WorldBosh

None. If you know the class and the skills (what they do, how to combine) etc etc

Point proven. Once you snap out of your denial, then maybe you can contribute positvely to class and balance discussions.

Offline Chire

Point proven. Once you snap out of your denial, then maybe you can contribute positvely to class and balance discussions.

"Skills" <<<<<<<<<

and LMFAO I have the right to post my opinion, so you going to forbid me that or smth? Pls sir no ban pls

And let me explain to your brain. By no skills shit I mean - spark + letting your toon to hit and rely on the same spark you used. Skills - by that I mean - combining your skills after you read what they do, having a combo, doing the "press skills" mode to kill + defend. You get it now??
Last Edit: Apr 07, 2013, 12:17 am by Senbonzakura
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline Chire

Ofc, I understand not every class can use "only" the "SKILLS" as in actuall skills, as a melee you have to hit also ofc. But relying only on your spark? LMFAO dude uninstall.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Uh Oh I am so insulted, I mean, let me go cry brb. Ok back. ANYWAY, kid, I killed seekers as if they're nothing with using my skills + ofc hitting. No sparks. So don't come here tellin' me how to play one xD I see I made you mad because I tell the truth. Sparking sins for me are the most fail ones. Ofc that's my opinion. But truth hurts.
And exactly this shows that you sir is mad "Stop talking shit about sins just because you suck at managing their stuns, and go back to Japan." now now, go take a chill pill sir ty. Aishiteru bbe <3 Sayonara ;3
Oh gawd, how old are you??? you talk like a complete retarded. Those are your best insults? Kid? mad? butthurt?  :)) :)) :)), LMFAOOO

the seekers you talk about I've only seen 4  good seekers in the whole server, Camron/Furin/Rance/MorbidAngel. Go kill one of them and then you can come to brag to me. All the rest of seekers i have seen, they all were demon or without adrenaline numless (W/e, the def lvl skill.

Also, first of all you havent fought with me yet, so how can you tell that im butthurt because you talk about sins sparking?

.....I am a sin and I barely spark .....
YOUR LOGIC.... GF

Offline Chire

Oh gawd, how old are you??? you talk like a complete retarded. Those are your best insults? Kid? mad? butthurt?  :)) :)) :)), LMFAOOO

the seekers you talk about I've only seen 4  good seekers in the whole server, Camron/Furin/Rance/MorbidAngel. Go kill one of them and then you can come to brag to me. All the rest of seekers i have seen, they all were demon or without adrenaline numless (W/e, the def lvl skill.

Also, first of all you havent fought with me yet, so how can you tell that im butthurt because you talk about sins sparking?
YOUR LOGIC.... GF

LOL I am 23 and yet I don't use "retarded, dumb" etc shit words to insult you. And I'm immature? Don't think so. If that's the ONLY way you can talk, you have some serious issues then. And as I said, by insulting me, you are showing how mad you are. Nothing more. I did not rage about sparks nor anything, I stated my opinion which obviously hurt someone, and now I'm the enemy no1 on this forum. If others have the rights to trash psys, QQ about them, and make them also public enemy no1, I have rights to defend my class which I play in this game. Same as you defend your class. So don't come here and act like you are some "angel" when you are obviously not.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline Therras

• Papi.
LOL I am 23 and yet I don't use "retarded, dumb" etc shit words to insult you. And I'm immature? Don't think so. If that's the ONLY way you can talk, you have some serious issues then. And as I said, by insulting me, you are showing how mad you are. Nothing more. I did not rage about sparks nor anything, I stated my opinion which obviously hurt someone, and now I'm the enemy no1 on this forum. If others have the rights to trash psys, QQ about them, and make them also public enemy no1, I have rights to defend my class which I play in this game. Same as you defend your class. So don't come here and act like you are some "angel" when you are obviously not.
So, if someone disagree to your opinion you are his enemy? Enemy No.1? just because 2 people disagree to your opinion? how big is your ego?

Im not mad at all, why would I be? You just dont get it, you talk about sins and QQing about their spark, even though you have one, not hard to evade the sparks for a few seconds.

You seem like 13 because every post you start is with a "LOL" "LMFAO"