Epic Perfect World

Psychics

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
i farmed warsong cube pv everything give end game gear with my psy  :normal-40:

...Psychics aren't really the class of choice for PvE...

That's great and all, but I was stating that it's not the easiest route.  :-X
Congrats on that Warsong belt. Now go farm me one. :c

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
if psy OP why 46% of the server sins  :normal-2:
did u saw psy's in tw ?
guess answer is no.
what sins do in mass pk and tw ?
first target die easy.
what a sin do in tw ?
scout.  :-\?
Alrighty, thanks for the replies. :)

Offline Chire

People don't say psychics don't take skill because they died to one (at least the rational and knowledgeable players). People say psychics take no skill to play because of all the auto-buffs doing the work for the psychic. Sure, you don't get level 11 skills and have reduced soul force, but it still doesn't change the fact that psychics are really easy to play. Wizards, up until freaking purify and arcane defense, were manageable (even if hardly anyone actually has a good weapon with purify on it in this server). You need to actually open your eyes, perhaps try one of the original six NOWADAYS (I assume you were around PWI before TBs n shet).

Oh and old PWI-ers know the value of wizards, clerics and venomancers only, you know...classes that didn't have auto-buffs do the combo-breaking/starting for them (up until Morai for wizards).

LOL I came to pwi when RT got out aka Raging Tide server and with it > tideborns.
I wont and CANT rely on SoS SoV and another SoS aka Soul of Stuning. because, guess what, people know how to escape that, and even if they din, I'd still rely on my combos not the seals. So yes for a normal brain psy does take skills to play.
Last Edit: Apr 06, 2013, 09:49 pm by Senbonzakura
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Chire

Nice defensive random answers.

I never said playing psychics dont require skill. I only used your logic for sins as well, read again my post (GG) however, about the sins sparking everything they look, well, IT DOES REQUIRE A LOT OF SKILL TO MANAGE THIS SPAM SPARKERS, EVEN MORE IF YOU FIGHT DPH WHILE THE BRAINLESS SPARKER DO APS, I am a sin and I barely spark.If you couldnt manage them because of the spark, even though you were a sin with infinite chi, then you did the right thing at RQing your sin.

LMFAO all Im saying is > if you cant kill me with this OP damage that everyone has here on this server then uninstall.  (those sparkers or w/e not personally you, I don't even know you) anyways, I understand spark on pwi, but here it makes me LOL so hard my ovaries fall out.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)

Offline Méme

• Kanye
The reason for SoS and SoV being brought in with the Psychic class was purely based on the roll of a Psychic on the retail servers. They were so squishy there. At least this private server nerfed them, even if it wasn't a lot. There's way to get around them more efficiently now, especially since genie skills to do so are easy to come by. :)

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
That's great and all, but I was stating that it's not the easiest route.  :-X
Congrats on that Warsong belt. Now go farm me one. :c
I feel like a slave now

Offline Méme

• Kanye
I feel like a slave now

Aw, no. :c

And after you farm the belt, you can farm me the EC I need to pay you for it. c':

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
did u saw psy's in tw ?
guess answer is no.
what sins do in mass pk and tw ?
first target die easy.
what a sin do in tw ?
scout.  :-\?

man i think this server have like 3 DPH sins only .. lol
lot of aps sins.. what they need to do to kill ?
just stun and aps ..  :normal-18:
no need to use skills like psy ..

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
Aw, no. :c

And after you farm the belt, you can farm me the EC I need to pay you for it. c':
give me you'r eyes and idm i will farm u anything  :normal-15: :normal-15:

Offline Méme

• Kanye
If we're being honest, the only skill it takes to play any class is knowing what key to press or click, and when to press or click it.  :-X

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Well cba to read all posts, but just bacause u see those ppl in sz at west, doesn't mean they are the most played in pk.

Sin, seeker and bm are all good for farming.

Archer is just good for mass pk, assists and drop targets in no time, they've always been the most played class.

Offline WorldBosh

LOL I came to pwi when RT got out aka Raging Tide server and with it > tideborns.
I wont and CANT rely on SoS SoV and another SoS aka Soul of Stuning. because, guess what, people know how to escape that, and even if they din, I'd still rely on my combos not the seals. So yes for a normal brain psy does take skills to play.

Oh, so you never tried the original six? Your opinion is invalid until you've tried at least one of the original six, whether you like it or not. Also, you shouldn't talk about what the old PWI was like if you've never experienced it lol. Sure, there are ways to get around SoSilence/Stunning, but you have to waste a whole genie slot for skills like BoC, Fortify and Will Surge. Will Surge is a must for APS classes and trying to set up a one-shot while the Psychic is in white or juggling one of the many immunity skills at everyone's disposal is a pain. Again, not saying it's impossible, but a brainless psy is a pain. A Psy that knows what they're doing? Oh hell no.

Offline Chire

Oh, so you never tried the original six? Your opinion is invalid until you've tried at least one of the original six, whether you like it or not. Also, you shouldn't talk about what the old PWI was like if you've never experienced it lol. Sure, there are ways to get around SoSilence/Stunning, but you have to waste a whole genie slot for skills like BoC, Fortify and Will Surge. Will Surge is a must for APS classes and trying to set up a one-shot while the Psychic is in white or juggling one of the many immunity skills at everyone's disposal is a pain. Again, not saying it's impossible, but a brainless psy is a pain. A Psy that knows what they're doing? Oh hell no.

lol look at this guy "Oh, so you never tried the original six?" I tried each and every class... I played a low rate server without genies also, pw europe while it was still stuck with wiz,cleric,archer,bm,barb,veno. I'm an old pw'er. I maybe started when tideborns were released, but I did play old way also. So don't come here and tell me what pain is xD Also I didn't mention the "old pwi".

(Have to modify also and to add this) > my original toon is cleric, as a cleric I sure know what the deal is, unfortunately I'm stuck with this shitty laptop till I buy new one, no mouse, only touchpad, graphic 496 mb, etc etc. Back when I played I have better pc than this I was one of the best clerics on RT, I had the lowest death rate, so I know how people play and think, I experienced the how you call it "pain" . I experienced hundreds of TW's also and pvp's if not thousands. I'm not saying I'm a pro, op etc blah blah shit shit, but just to prove to you (since you obviously know me, so you can speak for me) how things are going with my gaming experience :3 <3
Last Edit: Apr 06, 2013, 11:12 pm by Senbonzakura
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Psychics have been nurfed so many times in this server that its not funny anymore. I mean i see r8 psy's tripple spark and try and take down a r8 bm and they only manage to tick charm + a bit more. Same thing with my seeker, i pretty much afk tank psys. Buuuuut, im sure there are good psys put there who actually know how to play but i dont see any, anymore. Cept Labs... I see that guy walk into west and you would most probably see me walk out real fast real nice