Epic Perfect World

Barbs R8 bonus

i believe it would be a good idea for GM's to change the barbs R8 3 piece bonus cuz 3% more crit rate for barbs are pretty much useless if u ask me i would rather have another stat that would help my class in what hes supposed to do and that is tank. this is just my opinion but its a change that would be great.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I see what you mean but that 3% crit rate would really help in PvP and PvE.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
yea we can use something better like magic resists. then again people will just say to stop QQing.  as Barbs are good enough as they are. I agree the bonus is lame but it's not like barbs need more OPness than we already have. We dont want to be kitty OWLs IMO .  :normal-1:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
i would mind an another 10 attack or 15 attack lvls instead of 3 crits :D like sins or 10% pdef or mag or 50 str :D

Offline Testaclese

• The Simple Pinoy Man
  • You Touch my Tra la la
How about Accuracy? defence percents are derp and what barb is gonna be happy with chan? Accuracy sounds like a win to me

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
12k acc ig enough 4 me

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Posted by: JHIN
« on: Today at 01:33:10 am » Insert Quote
yea we can use something better like magic resists. then again people will just say to stop QQing.  as Barbs are good enough as they are. I agree the bonus is lame but it's not like barbs need more OPness than we already have. We dont want to be kitty OWLs IMO . 

Lmao +1

But i could do with an extra kick on my barb. If not defensive, then offensive

Offline Nobody

Barbs r already tanky enough, dont think there should be any change in the bonus
Jishi

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
i have simple question, what a person do when in front of him is a vit barb witth +25 def on wep 25 def on hes r8 set puzzle +5 def warsong belt +5 def and more than 90k hp? no one can kill that barb in my book so r they the best? same goes 2 bms get full set def levels and jump around who want 2 kill em? why r8 sets for some classes r soo OP? which u cant kill em in 1 vs 1 , in fact its impossible, so when u can not kill them cuz of they gear, we can them they r best? , or psys get full def r8 or purify wep come and only look at u, u simply can not kill him.
r8 status is on luck, well u need ecs for it, farming ec is not that easy, so some of ppl cuz cash 2 get easy ec, so every cash player is the best? cuz no one can kill em 1 vs 1 they can walk around and laugh at us xD , i think its not fair
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
  • Faction: Xpendable
i have simple question, what a person do when in front of him is a vit barb witth +25 def on wep 25 def on hes r8 set puzzle +5 def warsong belt +5 def and more than 90k hp? no one can kill that barb in my book so r they the best? same goes 2 bms get full set def levels and jump around who want 2 kill em? why r8 sets for some classes r soo OP? which u cant kill em in 1 vs 1 , in fact its impossible, so when u can not kill them cuz of they gear, we can them they r best? , or psys get full def r8 or purify wep come and only look at u, u simply can not kill him.
r8 status is on luck, well u need ecs for it, farming ec is not that easy, so some of ppl cuz cash 2 get easy ec, so every cash player is the best? cuz no one can kill em 1 vs 1 they can walk around and laugh at us xD , i think its not fair

Of course you cant kill them, they are in tank mode, if you could kill a full vit def barb 1v1, tws would be so useless, the point is you cant kill them and they cant kill you without a string of crits or a lucky perdi
Forever in love