Epic Perfect World

Scamming and punishment.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
As you have  clearly stated: you have zero tolerance towards scammers.
Dear Coffee, your replies are clearly inapropriate and make little sense to me.
You seem more annoyed by the topic than really trying to help or solve the problem . There is nothing bad in trusting someone or trying to help. That is why BlueRose made her screenshots, fully relying on the watchful eye and the judgment of the GMs. Unfortunately many people got dissapointed. Please, do your job, punish someone, who breaks the rules and stop moralizing people. You have no right or not enough understanding to do that.
Thank you.
Last Edit: Apr 05, 2013, 10:39 pm by littlelupe

Offline ShroomBR

• Potatoes United
  • Vc e br!?

Offline Rikou

• More Tea Vicar?
I think my thread was sufficent. Oh well.
Rikou [Sin] 150
Solaris [EP] 150
Boss [Psy] 150
Fiero [Ma] 150
Draco [EA] 150
BlowMe [Seek] 13x

cevans1290

Dear Coffee, your replies are really inapropriate and make little sense to me.
You seem more annoyed by the topic than really trying to help or solve the problem . There is nothing bad about trusting someone or trying to help. That is why BlueRose made her screenshots, fully relying on the watchful eye and the judgment of the GMs. Please do your job, punish someone who breaks the rules and stop moralizing people. You have no right or no basis for doing that.
Thank you.
She clearly said she hopes there is no new topic's on scamming. And please, don't hate the GM, hate the scammer's, Gm do what they can and they have RL stuff to do as well as this, this is just part of their spare time-making our time fun c:

Offline ShroomBR

• Potatoes United
  • Vc e br!?
You seem more annoyed by the topic than really trying to help or solve the problem . There is nothing bad about trusting someone or trying to help. That is why BlueRose made her screenshots, fully relying on the watchful eye and the judgment of the GMs. Please do your job, punish someone who breaks the rules and stop moralizing people. You have no right or no basis for doing that.
Thank you.

I like the "You have no right or no basis for doing that." part. Coffee is the co-owner?
*BAM* She can do anything.

Cupcake<3

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
The way you type makes me feel like you're trying to hard...

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
I like the "You have no right or no basis for doing that." part. Coffee is the co-owner?
*BAM* She can do anything.

Stop farming posts allready, its annoying and 80% u type is trash..

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Thank you.

Dear forum hero.
I simply gave my advice and my thoughts on the situation. Inapropriate? Do go on. Annoyed by the topic? No not the topic itself, more like confused as to why there is more then one about scamming and such. And if you have a problem with something or someone or me, how about you send a private message instead of making a public forum thread, which basically makes it look like you want attention or are trying to be a hero. And read the rules, because clearly you don't know them very well and YOU have no right or basis for making this thread. Good day sir.  :normal-1:

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I don't know when scamming without punishment became fun, maybe I missed the time when that became the trend.

I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Dear Coffee, your replies are clearly inapropriate and make little sense to me.
You seem more annoyed by the topic than really trying to help or solve the problem . There is nothing bad in trusting someone or trying to help. That is why BlueRose made her screenshots, fully relying on the watchful eye and the judgment of the GMs. Unfortunately many people got dissapointed. Please, do your job, punish someone, who breaks the rules and stop moralizing people. You have no right or not enough understanding to do that.
Thank you.
Why did I read that   :normal-18:

Offline Akuko

GM's have  made it abundantly clear, they know there are people who are less than honest on the server, thay also have made it very clear they wash there hands when someone get duped of items if they loan them out.

No more treads about this please, GM stance is perfectly clear.  Doint like it vote with your feet, or wallet if your a donator.

No not the topic itself, more like confused as to why there is more then one about scamming and such.

;likely becuase there is more than one case of said duplicity
Last Edit: Apr 05, 2013, 10:48 pm by Akuko

cevans1290

GM's have  made it abundantly clear, they know there are people who are less than honest on the server, thay also have made it very clear they wash there hands when someone get duped of items if they loan them out.

No more treads about this please, GM stance is perfectly clear.  Doint like it vote with your feet, or wallet if your a donator.
agree +1  ;D

Offline ShroomBR

• Potatoes United
  • Vc e br!?
Stop farming posts allready, its annoying and 80% u type is trash..

Wanna compete?

Cupcake<3

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
I don't know when scamming without punishment became fun, maybe I missed the time when that became the trend.

I don't know when people thought giving out their stuff and then blaming the GMs became fun. Then thought it would be cool to make new threads or keep posting on these new threads.