Epic Perfect World

Poor Decision.

Offline ShroomBR

• Potatoes United
  • Vc e br!?
Point of this is even if u give it willingly and get scammed afterwards, they can walk free around the server without anny worries.. and the scammed one needs to make it again. so basicially scam everyone without punnnishment

Then everybody would learn not to give their stuff away to strangers.

Cupcake<3

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Repeat offenders still need to be punished..ijs ( this is not the 1st time this person has done this)
Although every word you wrote is true coffee, this scammer needs more than a "no,no" that's not nice reminder.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Then everybody would learn not to give their stuff away to strangers.

What, does it take someone ripping dox on the scammer to get you to care? That would be completely overreacting but it is a possibility.

I agree with Shay.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Ehem...You know im sick and tired of this topic already. yes she lost her tome to scammer, yes she left previous faction, yes shes in our faction know, yes its both sides fault, but mostly the scammer, yes i know you people hate me, yes yes yes...
can we close it already? i mean i doubt GMS would return tome or do something really punishing, and that guy really WONT return the stolen property, ikr, but cmon...everythings crystal clear about this matter, there are screenshots to prove everything (no point in them really, wont be getting anywhere anyway).
personally i think ppl shouldnt be so trusting to give items to other ppl, especially hardly achieved items, also GMS should maybe ban that son of crack cheese whore from server for scamming, if not permanently, they temprorary, and i also believe the same ideas can be posted on THE SAME TOPIC FOR GODS SAKE instead of making tons of other treads.
Just saying, i know ill become Public Enemy number 1 for it.
no offence though

Offline ShroomBR

• Potatoes United
  • Vc e br!?
What, does it take someone ripping dox on the scammer to get you to care? That would be completely overreacting but it is a possibility.

I agree with Shay.

Get me to care?? Why would I?
I care not, woman!

Cupcake<3

Offline ShroomBR

• Potatoes United
  • Vc e br!?
Ehem...You know im sick and tired of this topic already. yes she lost her tome to scammer, yes she left previous faction, yes shes in our faction know, yes its both sides fault, but mostly the scammer, yes i know you people hate me, yes yes yes...
can we close it already? i mean i doubt GMS would return tome or do something really punishing, and that guy really WONT return the stolen property, ikr, but cmon...everythings crystal clear about this matter, there are screenshots to prove everything (no point in them really, wont be getting anywhere anyway).
personally i think ppl shouldnt be so trusting to give items to other ppl, especially hardly achieved items, also GMS should maybe ban that son of crack cheese whore from server for scamming, if not permanently, they temprorary, and i also believe the same ideas can be posted on THE SAME TOPIC FOR GODS SAKE instead of making tons of other treads.
Just saying, i know ill become Public Enemy number 1 for it.
no offence though

Public Enemy #1?  1v1 me, you must! :c

Cupcake<3

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
That's exactly why you can tell others in the community about the scammer and what they did to you. Then it becomes other peoples choice if they wanna put themselves in that bad situation. Like I said before I know it sucks but think of this like real life. Say I LENT you some money, and you decided you didn't wanna give it back. What would I do? Report you to the cops? Where would that give me when I willingly gave you that money of my own free will.  At the end of the day I would probably think to myself. "Hm maybe I shouldn't trust random people on the internet who act nice to me." All I'm trying to say is seriously, think hard about what you do before you do it.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Get me to care?? Why would I?
I care not, woman!

If someone ripped dox on the scammer, would it finally get to you that scamming is not something that is taken lightly? I highly doubt this would escalate to that point but we have to consider everything.

I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
The way I see it is, the scammer get punished by getting a horrible reputation in the community with everyone now knowing that they have done and might try to do in the future, making it harder for finding guilds, sales, and people that would ever trust him/her. And the person scammed learns a mini internet life lesson, to not just trust someone they hardly know. So unless it's account scamming or something else in the legitimate rules, not going to ban someone when that person did not forcibly make the other person give them items.

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
That's exactly why you can tell others in the community about the scammer and what they did to you. Then it becomes other peoples choice if they wanna put themselves in that bad situation. Like I said before I know it sucks but think of this like real life. Say I LENT you some money, and you decided you didn't wanna give it back. What would I do? Report you to the cops? Where would that give me when I willingly gave you that money of my own free will.  At the end of the day I would probably think to myself. "Hm maybe I shouldn't trust random people on the internet who act nice to me." All I'm trying to say is seriously, think hard about what you do before you do it.
While I agree with your point here Coffee the scammers behavior probably should still get punished. I mean, if you don't give the items themselves back to there respective owners that's understandable since it is there mistake too. But still, at the very least those scammed items should be confiscated or something. It's like you're awarding the scammer for abusing someone's trust by not taking action.

Offline bluntpuffer

Just don't be a retard and give people stuff without having your return for it properly.

If a person irl would say hey i'm selling my xbox 300 dollars but first pay me then 1 week later i give you xbox.

What kind of retard would give the 300 dollars... then ur just asking for problems lol.

Own fault. Don't try to seek attention in forums and accept your own failure.
SinitusTempo
Thallus
TreeMan
BlazingFury
psycosis
bluntpuffer
MystiqForce

Offline ShroomBR

• Potatoes United
  • Vc e br!?
Just don't be a retard and give people stuff without having your return for it properly.

If a person irl would say hey i'm selling my xbox 300 dollars but first pay me then 1 week later i give you xbox.

What kind of retard would give the 300 dollars... then ur just asking for problems lol.

Own fault. Don't try to seek attention in forums and accept your own failure.

That's one expensive xbox.

Cupcake<3

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
While I agree with your point here Coffee the scammers behavior probably should still get punished. I mean, if you don't give the items themselves back to there respective owners that's understandable since it is there mistake too. But still, at the very least those scammed items should be confiscated or something. It's like you're awarding the scammer for abusing someone's trust by not taking action.

+1

dorothyerika

I hate these threads now,its gettin' real annoying.But,having a scammer running around like its christmas isnt very helpful to the community.Sure,we have warnings but who reads that xD (jk).But I think this person who scammed should be like 1-2 day ban?Or maybe at-least an hour or so.Maybe they can learn that "Ohhh if I do this,ill get banned for -- amount of days/hours"And maybe is he/she continues it should be longer until its up to the point where its a perma ban.Its just my point of view ;).Oh and its not hard farming stuff here,no point in getting fused up for some tome.^-^ Ty

Offline ShroomBR

• Potatoes United
  • Vc e br!?
I hate these threads now,its gettin' real annoying.But,having a scammer running around like its christmas isnt very helpful to the community.Sure,we have warnings but who reads that xD (jk).But I think this person who scammed should be like 1-2 day ban?Or maybe at-least an hour or so.Maybe they can learn that "Ohhh if I do this,ill get banned for -- amount of days/hours"And maybe is he/she continues it should be longer until its up to the point where its a perma ban.Its just my point of view ;).Oh and its not hard farming stuff here,no point in getting fused up for some tome.^-^ Ty

Go away Jasmine.

Cupcake<3