Epic Perfect World

Seeker nerfs

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Are there any seeker nerfs on this server?
I don't know why but moves seem to hit a lot weaker on this server than they did on public with parallel levels.
My archangels could take down an archer or a sin while they stunlocked me, But now they can barely get a charm tick out of them. Is this just because of high level gear, Or nerfing on the seekers side?

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
if your archangels took out sins and archer while ur in stun lock. then that server's broken lol..

there's no nerfs or w/e here..

everything's balanced so it takes skill to win..  not.. tank in stun lock while ur archangel kills.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Im just wondering because what might hit 3k here, would also hit 3k on a 104 in the server i used to play. Im just going to guess it's from gear. :/

Offline Eralis

• Oblivion Leader
Honestly Archangel killing sins and archers while you're stun locked sounds wrong o.o
Pets are only meant as a support, not as the killer.
So if on the other server you played it used to hit so much and kill people.. then well all I gotta say is: GG server  :tiger-16:

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
I don't know why but moves seem to hit a lot weaker on this server than they did on public with parallel levels.
My archangels could take down an archer or a sin while they stunlocked me, But now they can barely get a charm tick out of them. Is this just because of high level gear, Or nerfing on the seekers side?

(not a seeker) but every seeker i've played against never used those pets. what they do is use skill Combos and aps.  and almost everyone in server wearing good equips are a bit tanky unless debuffed or ampd.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Slashyy

i play seeker not on here but on proper pwi, things u have to consider here is sins archers here have 20k+ hp for starters where as in normal they touch 10k hp plus and as for skill damage you hit a lot more on here than you would on pwi so ya dont worry and the pets for seekers arnt ment to be tanked there actualy ment to distract people while you kill hence y they have debuffs and stuns or in my case annoy peoples or pull things :D

Offline Maok

I only use those pets when I'm playing with someone :x They're crap >.>