Epic Perfect World

Event Tokens

Offline Eralis

• Oblivion Leader
I just think it's kinda sad to see them dropping from 1k EC each to 100 EC in less than a month, since they were supposed to be something exclusive and not too easy to get.
Now everyone logs 150158108 toons when there's Ares or Fire Legion, magically makes everything tradeable, and there you go.
It's just too easy in my opinion.. I know there's a lot of people that like "easy", but it would be funnier and more interesting if with a day or two of farming EC you couldn't get rare mounts/pets/flyer.
To make them get back to their past glory I'd suggest to remove them from Ares and Fire Legion (or at least from one of them). I know lots of people will QQ, but that's how I think ^-^
Have fun
Era~

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
I agree with this post. However, the damage has already been done. There are hundreds of tokens on market and with ec being sank into rank eight, it's just going to get worse. I would suggest increasing the item cost in tokens or making tokens completely useless and revamping the system completely.
Tradeable tokens should have never been introduced in my opinion (There should have been a tradeable item that is exchangeable for untradeable tokens).

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
I just think it's kinda sad to see them dropping from 1k EC each to 100 EC in less than a month, since they were supposed to be something exclusive and not too easy to get.
Now everyone logs 150158108 toons when there's Ares or Fire Legion, magically makes everything tradeable, and there you go.
It's just too easy in my opinion.. I know there's a lot of people that like "easy", but it would be funnier and more interesting if with a day or two of farming EC you couldn't get rare mounts/pets/flyer.
To make them get back to their past glory I'd suggest to remove them from Ares and Fire Legion (or at least from one of them). I know lots of people will QQ, but that's how I think ^-^
Have fun
Era~
agree
i know tons of ppls use like 10 clients for ares or firevent and gms ca'nt do anything ^^.

Offline Eralis

• Oblivion Leader
I agree with this post. However, the damage has already been done. There are hundreds of tokens on market and with ec being sank into rank eight, it's just going to get worse. I would suggest increasing the item cost in tokens or making tokens completely useless and revamping the system completely.
Tradeable tokens should have never been introduced in my opinion (There should have been a tradeable item that is exchangeable for untradeable tokens).

True that there are hundreds of them on market now, but if they stop giving them out for free at Ares and Fire Legion they will be consumed and everything can get back how it was before.. Might take a while but at least the damage won't be permanent

Offline DragonStick

• Think Like A LADY
  • Act Like A BOSS
  • Faction: Xpendable = Camels
as far as i know you are not allowed to multiclient during these events. the GMs just need to be around during these events to check the players coz i remember Agatio said its bannable.

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

Offline Eralis

• Oblivion Leader
as far as i know you are not allowed to multiclient during these events. the GMs just need to be around during these events to check the players coz i remember Agatio said its bannable.

Even though they can't multi client, nothing will stop them from doing it multiple times a day on different toons since it's open for many hours ^-^

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
agreed..

and like elly said.. it's too late to do anything.. ..   and limiting it now.. will just be unfair ..
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
It's never to late to make something right.

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
This is something that we are already discussing. It wasnt supose to be like this. When we did this, we didnt really thought about the damage it would do, at the time, many of the GMs were busy in RL (school, work, etc), so there werent many GMs events. To give the tokens away. When we brought the tokens into the this automated events, they were untradeble. so they were supose to remain in the players, and not be able to be sold.

But well like in most of the things, ppl found out a way to glintch it and make them tradeble. We will be looking into a way to resolve it. There are more Flys, mounts, pets coming out this way, and we will be looking into a way to fix it.

Ty all
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
well i been selling my tokens for 100 ec same as everyone else (to reforge my barb's gear)... if the next week the price rises to 1k ec again ..

i'd be a wee bit mad .. . cause atm.. 1 token = 1 reforge for me..  .. if price rises again.. 1 token could = 10 reforges again.. and tokens aren't easy to come by for me, due to timezones and what not.. soo yea.. i'd be a wee bit pissed about selling my tokens so cheap at current price :/
Last Edit: Apr 04, 2013, 02:18 pm by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
well i been selling my tokens for 100 ec same as everyone else (to reforge my barb's gear)... if the next week the price rises to 1k ec again ..

i'd be a wee bit mad .. . cause atm.. 1 token = 1 reforge for me..  .. if price rises again.. 1 token could = 10 reforges again.. and tokens aren't easy to come by for me, due to timezones and what not.. soo yea.. i'd be a wee bit pissed about selling my tokens so cheap at current price :/

You do know there's a way to remove all tradeable tokens from the game, better get rid of them while u can ;)

Offline MEDUSA

• Villainz-Leader
Well well I think they should be untradeable aint no way they should be 1000ec for one token no way ppl already struggle gettin r8 and reshapin for gud stats is a mutha beeper mounts pets and flyers shouldnt be worth that much to get at all jus make tokens untradeable or use fac merits, morai points so ppl cnt glitch it everybody cnt be active to farm those ec

think I got lost in wat I was talkin bout idk watchin mob wives at the sametime

Jas/\\/\\ine - 150 Mystic

Offline Rikou

• More Tea Vicar?
This is something that we are already discussing. It wasnt supose to be like this. When we did this, we didnt really thought about the damage it would do, at the time, many of the GMs were busy in RL (school, work, etc), so there werent many GMs events. To give the tokens away. When we brought the tokens into the this automated events, they were untradeble. so they were supose to remain in the players, and not be able to be sold.

But well like in most of the things, ppl found out a way to glintch it and make them tradeble. We will be looking into a way to resolve it. There are more Flys, mounts, pets coming out this way, and we will be looking into a way to fix it.

Ty all

That's the most important part, you realise your mistake and are trying to correct it :)
Rikou [Sin] 150
Solaris [EP] 150
Boss [Psy] 150
Fiero [Ma] 150
Draco [EA] 150
BlowMe [Seek] 13x

Offline firestorm01

they just a waste of space lol nothing worth getting or doing to get tokens lol only fire legion is good event  :P